MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: tikolah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Which forum did you find that said that it was hacked?
Any news guys !!!!! still its not online .... ,any body knew any one from tikolah in administration section
I'm planing on starting a post2host, I'm working on getting everything set up. I'd offer previous tikolah customers an account with 3GB of space, and 10GB (ask if you need more) of bandwidth for free, ad free. Except, you have to have a domain (weather it is a .cz.cc or a .com). If you have backups, I'm willing to load them for you. But, I'm still with everyone here. Lets hope tikolah comes back soon! Smile
They deleted their Facebook official page!!!
They did? Ugh... it had to be hackers!!! If anyone needs hosting pm me. I might be up to a week till I can accept accounts though! Smile But I promise good uptime! Big Grin
OMG!!!!!!!!!! i dont have a single back up.....and all themes i created are on my test site....with images.....i am help less now
(2011-08-05, 01:55 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]OMG!!!!!!!!!! i dont have a single back up.....and all themes i created are on my test site....with images.....i am help less now

really what is wrong? you forget back up?
It's not Tikolah's fault if your websites are lost, you should always take backups no matter what. What do you guys expect with a free host... It is a free host, right?
May be if i have had a pc i would have taken.but i am on phone and hence i didnt take back ups.
Its about 2 designs,one just coded fully and another in half way Sad
No probs i will code again when ever i find free time.....
May be they r free,they should make an annpuncement that they got hacked. They gave us good hosting which we never expected,but in this regard i am upset Sad
some news regarding the contact no of tikolah..i dont know whether it works

c/o tikolah.com
    N4892 Nassau
    Bahamas
    Tel: +852.81720004
Any news regarding this ???!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10