MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: tikolah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Just shut up, I'm done here.
Just FYI my host is a VPS from ShockingHost, on their new node. Very HQ.
I understand tough, professional wise and honest important to development tough! not easy becaues experience lots of detail strict! tough! I Notice it most hosting reason problem downtimes sometimes not easy! otherwise decide on good and bad sites!

people think so interesting join sites!

I heard it Hostwoot is very good truth,

too many sites lots of reviews pretty! it is very tough techincal and support quality
(2011-08-09, 12:22 AM)smithtrd Wrote: [ -> ]I understand tough, professional wise and honest important to development tough! not easy becaues experience lots of detail strict! tough! I Notice it most hosting reason problem downtimes sometimes not easy! otherwise decide on good and bad sites!

too many sites lots of reviews pretty! it is very tough techincal and support quality

What..?
(2011-08-09, 12:23 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-09, 12:22 AM)smithtrd Wrote: [ -> ]I understand tough, professional wise and honest important to development tough! not easy becaues experience lots of detail strict! tough! I Notice it most hosting reason problem downtimes sometimes not easy! otherwise decide on good and bad sites!

What..?
you are confused seems your not understand barriers languages English

Hostwoot is very good lots of experience!

please attention reading, I have truth asl and native language deaf language,

Hostwoot means techincal and support lots of support because lots of high member!

I tell you I experience research sites is very good Hostwoot!

question to me problem understand!

(2011-08-09, 12:26 AM)smithtrd Wrote: [ -> ]

What..?

Hostwoot means techincal and support lots of support because lots of high member!

Once again,

what..?

Did you try and say I dont understand English or whats going on here?
(2011-08-09, 12:28 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-09, 12:26 AM)smithtrd Wrote: [ -> ]

What..?

Once again,

what..?

Did you try and say I dont understand English or whats going on here?

I am American sign Language fluent on native tough I can't hear because I fluent on ASL structure!
It is very missing on English, I identify on deaf!
-.-" He's deaf and speaks ASL. Stupid stupid stuff ASL. If more people stopped being lazy as hell and just learned SEE it'd be a lot better.

And all he's trying to say is that he's had good experience with Hostwoot
www.ehostpros.com
www.hostmonster.com

I don't care if they are shared or if they oversell, never had an issue with either of them. People worry too much about their site getting shut down because it uses too much resources, but I have never seen this happen to anyone.

In my opinion, if you can't afford $5/month towards web hosting, then you shouldn't be running a website.
@all - guys this is abt tikolah not other hosting services,please dont hijack it and be cool.
@smithrd - sorry to know that u were deaf and its grt that still u can manage with the language.
@berlo - look mr.berlo,not every one can pay to hosting,here in mybb atleast majority rely on free host,as they are newbies and they learn things.
After getting quite a good experience they switch to professional host.
This would be same with many guys around here.
@kolton ...grt to hear that u got a vps,i still have a hope on tikolah's comeback.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10