MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gaming PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
op Wrote:Can someone please suggest a processor that will run games such as Counter Strike, Minecraft and other games. Also a decent graphics card that wont have any problems.

yumi Wrote:If all you want is Minecraft/CSS:
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE

jason Wrote:All I've been asking is if it will work and you guys decide to flame me and call me out on things I want

why is everyone getting so butthurt
Why did you ask someone to build it if you're just going to use what you want anyway? That doesn't make any since to me and that's why I'm pissed. I spent over an hour with you on MSN last night for nothing. Literally the only part you're using that I picked out is the CPU.
(2011-08-14, 12:24 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you ask someone to build it if you're just going to use what you want anyway? That doesn't make any since to me and that's why I'm pissed. I spent over an hour with you on MSN last night for nothing. Literally the only part you're using that I picked out is the CPU.

As Scoutie pointed out up there ^^ thats all I asked. I never said

"OMAI I WANTZ A PC SOMEONE SPEND 45 MINUTES (yours was an over exaggeration massively) PICKING ME OUT EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE PARTS THAT GO OVER MY BUDGET. THANKS."

About 80% of the things you picked were just things that appeared in the Similar Items section anyway. So stop complaining it took you to the end of the world to use the search function and overpriced featured items that appear in that section to make you spend more money.
(2011-08-14, 12:27 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-14, 12:24 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you ask someone to build it if you're just going to use what you want anyway? That doesn't make any since to me and that's why I'm pissed. I spent over an hour with you on MSN last night for nothing. Literally the only part you're using that I picked out is the CPU.

As Scoutie pointed out up there ^^ thats all I asked. I never said

"OMAI I WANTZ A PC SOMEONE SPEND 45 MINUTES (yours was an over exaggeration massively) PICKING ME OUT EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE PARTS THAT GO OVER MY BUDGET. THANKS."

Alright, whatever. Everyone except you is wrong. If that's your mentality, fine.
GUYS, HE'S AN IDIOT, JUST IGNORE HIM.
He asked for opinions, we gave opinions, and he disregards them.
Who gives a sh*t what he does with his money? I really couldn't care less whether it's wasting money on a PC or paying hookers. If he's so stuck up on his own opinion, then let him be.
(2011-08-14, 12:36 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]GUYS, HE'S AN IDIOT, JUST IGNORE HIM.
He asked for opinions, we gave opinions, and he disregards them.
Who gives a sh*t what he does with his money? I really couldn't care less whether it's wasting money on a PC or paying hookers. If he's so stuck up on his own opinion, then let him be.

Quote:Can someone please suggest a processor that will run games such as Counter Strike, Minecraft and other games.

I asked for a processor. pyridine suggested one, I used it. You cant really ignore me since your posting on my damn thread. All of you are some of the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen. I want i5, I want i5. I dont like amd I dont like amd.

I dont understand that someone says 4 words ("I dont like amd") and you guys fly off the hook. Don't like what I picked? Thats too bad. It works and its good thats all I care. I will end up spending the same money for a low quality amd machine then I will with Intel. Someone please close this before all 3 of your fly off the hook again. Its the god damn internet for god sakes.
+10 points to whoever can figure out the problem with his current build before the thread closes.
Then again, maybe just shut up about it and let him find out by himself.
You're the only one getting mad here, to be quite frank.
-snip-
(2011-08-14, 12:45 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]+10 points to whoever can figure out the problem with his current build before the thread closes.

How could there be something wrong with my build if people at sfftech have the same thing?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6