MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MalwareAid - Malware Removal & Tech Support Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Antivirus Soft has found 492 infections! Purchase the latest version before it's too late!

Welcome to your nightmare.

What's more frustrating then turning your computer on, and not being able to access the Internet, all because a rogue antivirus has hijacked your system? Nothing, you hate it. Fortunately, there are some of us who enjoy tackling these nasty infections.

Malware is a huge thing on the Internet. Did you know that malware has infected over 3 billion personal computers? That's an alarming statistic, considering less than 10% of computer users have any idea on how to remove spyware from their systems.

This is where MalwareAid comes in. MalwareAid is the latest and greatest community dedicated to helping you solve your computing troubles. We operate in a number of ways. The first and most important thing we do is offer comprehensive one-on-one technical support for all computer users - completely free. We have several professionally qualified malware removalists who have completed many months of training at leading malware removal schools.

What happens is, when you suspect you're infected with a virus, trojan, or spyware, you visit www.MalwareAid.com immediately. Quickly read the sticky thread on how to receive support, and within 24 hours, a trained professional will be assisting you. Using advanced malware removal tools such as OTL, DDS, HJT, The Avenger, KillBox, RKill, Rooter, and many more, our team of computer security professionals will have your computer cleaner than a whistle.

What are the benefits of coming to us instead of our competitors? We offer quick registration. No messing around with frustrating e-mail verification. We know what it's like to have annoying adware on your computer, so we do our best to make your stay as painless as possible. At MalwareAid and MalwareAid only, you'll receive same-day support - you won't find that anywhere else.

What's that you say? You're not infected, but would like to help? Well, MalwareAid is looking for all the support we can get. If you're interested in malware or tech support, feel free to register at the forums and offer your assistance to the needy. With regular cash prizes being handed out, MalwareAid really is the best community to be with! We'll be offering a Malware Removalist Training Program in the near future, so you can become professionally qualified in the art of malware removal - free, of course.

So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today!
It looks like you have a put a lot of effort into this website and the concept is definitely unique, without further looking into it. I really like the colours used, they are easy on the eyes. Unfortunately, I rarely run into issues with viruses or malware, but I am sure your community will become popular down the track. Good luck.
(2011-08-25, 02:19 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like you have a put a lot of effort into this website and the concept is definitely unique, without further looking into it. I really like the colours used, they are easy on the eyes. Unfortunately, I rarely run into issues with viruses or malware, but I am sure your community will become popular down the track. Good luck.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
Bump.
I like what you did there. You took the basic idea of the default colors and gradients, but adjusted them to give a different feel. Then moved some of the elements around to give a slicker look. Very nice.

But with your site name up in the banner, I would make it white instead of gray. It looks dim, especially compared to the white text in thead and menu.

As for the post status icons, I like what you did with the main ones (green cross, etc.). If you get time, maybe you can make the smaller ones in the same style.

In terms of the forums categories, they seem right on to me. I like the categories and the way you arranged them.

Good luck with your forum.
(2011-08-28, 07:43 PM)Andrew B. Wrote: [ -> ]I like what you did there. You took the basic idea of the default colors and gradients, but adjusted them to give a different feel. Then moved some of the elements around to give a slicker look. Very nice.

But with your site name up in the banner, I would make it white instead of gray. It looks dim, especially compared to the white text in thead and menu.

As for the post status icons, I like what you did with the main ones (green cross, etc.). If you get time, maybe you can make the smaller ones in the same style.

In terms of the forums categories, they seem right on to me. I like the categories and the way you arranged them.

Good luck with your forum.

Thanks! Big Grin
Bump.
This seems like a very unique idea and I wish you luck on your website's future.
Pros:
Great theme.
Lots of forums to choose from!
Easy to identify who's what.

Cons:
None that I can see.

Rating: 10+/10 - Great job, I rarely give a + out!
Thanks everyone. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4