MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [YuvaPix Designs] 2.0 Inspired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Its an awesome theme mate. Just a pro theme. Thanks a lot for this Smile
(2011-10-07, 11:26 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-07, 07:37 AM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]how to change default size post boxes and how to add new thread button next to the new replay button

New thread button available in the show thread page.

you miss me i think about this see attach

I don't think New thread button is available in showthread page, its in forum display page.
http://i51.tinypic.com/b844nb.png
I don't know but the editor box is expandable for me..
(2011-10-08, 01:26 PM)Anurag M Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think New thread button is available in showthread page, its in forum display page.
http://i51.tinypic.com/b844nb.png
I don't know but the editor box is expandable for me..

I KNOWN THAT BUT I WANT ADD IT
Good theme
like ipb
If you want to add new thread button in showthread page in mybb

1. Open showthread template, find:
{$newreply}
2. Then add code:
{$newthread}

[Image: 871Capture.png]

Remember; the above code will add new thread button in top right side of your showthread page and if you want to add the same button bottom end of showthread page, you have to add the {$newthread} after the second {$newreply}.

(2011-10-09, 04:15 PM)shinekwt Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to add new thread button in showthread page in mybb

1. Open showthread template, find:
{$newreply}
2. Then add code:
{$newthread}

[Image: 871Capture.png]

Remember; the above code will add new thread button in top right side of your showthread page and if you want to add the same button bottom end of showthread page, you have to add the {$newthread} after the second {$newreply}.

Thank you

I found it on my erorr log seems jscripts/yukari.js
(2011-10-10, 07:04 PM)smithtr Wrote: [ -> ]I found it on my erorr log seems jscripts/yukari.js

This js file not even included in the theme. I have checked my error logs but can't find anything like you specified. It may be from other themes you have installed.
(2011-10-10, 08:24 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-10, 07:04 PM)smithtr Wrote: [ -> ]I found it on my erorr log seems jscripts/yukari.js

This js file not even included in the theme. I have checked my error logs but can't find anything like you specified. It may be from other themes you have installed.

I understand I think so themes something! I check my error log i don't know find out I check it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8