MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Your Actual Desktop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
crappy pic. 20" tv on top, 24" wuxga on left, 20" wxga on right, dell latitude d830 on docking station under 24", gateway lt3031 netbook on desk, dell workstation 3400 under desk, misc clutter all over.

the dlink dir-655 on the wall has been replaced with a new Buffalo WZR-HP-AG300H

[Image: attachment.php?aid=18343]
Paveman I think you need a bigger desk Toungue.
I really want this desk from Pottery Barn. It's hella expensive but it's so beautiful.
(2011-09-20, 07:08 AM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]I really want this desk from Pottery Barn. It's hella expensive but it's so beautiful.

Why not build it yourself?
(2011-09-20, 06:35 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Paveman I think you need a bigger desk Toungue.

that is what the TV trays are for!
Guys, please try to use the dimension with the img tags to keep it in the margins Wink
You can always wrap it in url tags to view the original image by clicking on it Smile
(2011-09-20, 03:48 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, please try to use the dimension with the img tags to keep it in the margins Wink
You can always wrap it in url tags to view the original image by clicking on it Smile

sorry, i did not realize that it was so large when i posted it
(2011-09-20, 01:12 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Why not build it yourself?
Maybe I should. I built my current desk. I don't think it would be all that hard, but I no longer have access to my school's wood shop as I graduated. Sad
All you really need is a table saw, a hammer, drill, some screws, nails and glue.
A sander would be nice too but you could do that by hand Toungue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6