MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Released Sidebar mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2011-10-09, 08:36 AM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks fine for me , which space you are talking about?

Take a look at the site:

http://www.massivemoleculemedia.com/forum

When using the side bar, it tries to force it into the center column with completely throws off the forums' format. I'm trying to figure out how to get it into the area on the side where there is a massive amount of free space. I don't want it in that center, black column.

-Edit- in the image I attached before, I cropped off the extra space on the sides to reduce the file size of the image so perhaps that's the cause of the confusion.
Don't know what you want to achieve, but it is its normal behavior. same as the image you attached, Click here for Live Demo
(2011-10-09, 01:47 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know what you want to achieve, but it is its normal behavior. same as the image you attached, Click here for Live Demo

I've seen the live demo. On your demo, its off on the right side of the page.

Look at these pictures. The first is what the forums normally look like. The second is what happens when I activate the plugin. The forums get scrunched down, throwing off the formatting. I'm trying to get it to be in the space I marked in that image.

[Image: normal.png]

[Image: after.png]
(2011-10-09, 09:04 PM)drkessence Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen the live demo. On your demo, its off on the right side of the page.

Look at these pictures. The first is what the forums normally look like. The second is what happens when I activate the plugin. The forums get scrunched down, throwing off the formatting. I'm trying to get it to be in the space I marked in that image.

Its your theme, and sidebar mybb is designed to attached with your forum, Will think about manual placement in the next release.

(2011-10-09, 09:15 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-09, 09:04 PM)drkessence Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen the live demo. On your demo, its off on the right side of the page.

Its your theme, and sidebar mybb is designed to attached with your forum, Will think about manual placement in the next release.

Ah. Is there any way I can do it myself right now?
Quote:Ah. Is there any way I can do it myself right now?
Sidebar shows only on index or at other parts also? If only at index, paste the index template here.
(2011-10-10, 05:16 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ah. Is there any way I can do it myself right now?
Sidebar shows only on index or at other parts also? If only at index, paste the index template here.

Yes, only on the index.

You just want the regular index template of my theme? Cause all that I've got on mine is:

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";
	lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
{myshoutbox}
{$forums}

{$boardstats}
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

The only plugin I'm seeing there is the shoutbox (which is being a pain and not working T_T).
lol, paste the index template with the sidebar installed.
(2011-10-10, 05:35 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]lol, paste the index template with the sidebar installed.

*punches self in face* Totally forgot I deactivated the plugin Toungue

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";
	lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";
// -->
</script>
</head>