MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Released Sidebar mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
no i not add any new plugin after update forum template its same one in the first post
(2011-10-31, 06:40 PM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]before the update and your plugin works like charm before i update to 1.6.4

It'll be okay, because there is no compatibility issue with plugin. I've built it on 1.6.4
here is the thing, when you activate the plugin, your template changes, so do the following.
1. Add the template which I give to you.
2. If the sidebar appears on footer again, then post the template again after activated plugin,
3. If the problem persist then I have to look into your ACP
when i add your template without activate sidebar plugin immediately breaks Footer
(2011-10-31, 06:56 PM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]when i add your template without activate sidebar plugin immediately breaks Footer

Can I have ACP test account please?
no im sorry anyway thank you for your time and support i give up for sidebar plugin.
Thank you one more time for support
(2011-10-31, 07:01 PM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]no im sorry anyway thank you for your time and support i give up for sidebar plugin.
Thank you one more time for support

Okay, you are surely not getting something. Otherwise, plugin has no issue with compatibility.
yes i know that becouse works fine in the test board must be some of the installed plugin or my theme,like i said thank you one more time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7