MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Released Sidebar mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2011-10-10, 07:00 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, try replacing index template with this:

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
    lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";
    lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
{myshoutbox}
{$forums}
{$sidebarmybb}
{$boardstats}
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

Doesn't work. It just put it at the bottom of the forums instead.

Then you must place it in some other templates, it should be outside the container tab, and that is possibly mainly through header template, you want it outside of the border, that is what you want?
(2011-10-10, 02:01 PM)drkessence Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-10, 07:00 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, try replacing index template with this:

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
    lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";
    lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
{myshoutbox}
{$forums}
{$sidebarmybb}
{$boardstats}
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

Doesn't work. It just put it at the bottom of the forums instead.

You can't do this, may be you'll find this feature in the next release.

(2011-10-10, 02:03 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Then you must place it in some other templates, it should be outside the container tab, and that is possibly mainly through header template, you want it outside of the border, that is what you want?

Bro, by Changing templates it will cause issues. the thing he is trying to achieve needs more than template changes,
True, it can be achieved but lot of changes would be needed, better you wait for Sunjava's next update.
(2011-10-10, 02:11 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]True, it can be achieved but lot of changes would be needed, better you wait for Sunjava's next update.

So it can't be done with just a template alteration, huh? Damn.

Guess I'll just twiddle my thumbs and wait, then.
(2011-10-10, 05:24 PM)drkessence Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-10, 02:11 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]True, it can be achieved but lot of changes would be needed, better you wait for Sunjava's next update.

So it can't be done with just a template alteration, huh? Damn.

Guess I'll just twiddle my thumbs and wait, then.

Smile yeah!

(2011-10-10, 10:21 AM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Add option to choss it to left or right in next version. Wink

Of course
I got the Twitter widget where I wanted it to be finally. I'd still love to use your plugin, though, so if you can add the ability to place it wherever you want, that'd be fantastic. I tried to add {$sidebarmybb} to where I added the Twitch code to finally get it to work, but it seems as though the plugin doesn't show up if its not being put in the index (I have to add it to the header if I wanted it like I finally got the widget to work).
(2011-10-23, 09:55 PM)drkessence Wrote: [ -> ]so if you can add the ability to place it wherever you want,

You want to show side bar on your whole forum?

(2011-10-23, 09:55 PM)drkessence Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to add {$sidebarmybb} to where I added the Twitch code to finally get it to work, but it seems as though the plugin doesn't show up

Yeah ! it only works well when the variable is in its original place
after upgrade to 1.6.4 this plugin not works like before i have triple boxes see attach how to fix this.
Deactivate and reactive it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7