MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Mods.net - We're back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: logo.png]

Unfortunately due to problems with Namecheap (our domain registrar) we were forced to shut down as there was an accidental chargeback to my credit card (still not sure how it happened), but we now have everything squared away and ready to go again!

If you purchased a subscription before we closed, please PM me the PayPal transaction number from the subscription, and i will give you your rank back within 24 hours!

Quote:I would like to thank you for joining our community. As we are still growing, there is a lack of articles so i would like for everyone to make tutorials, plugins, themes, or any contribution you can to the community. Please do not post other people's work unless you have permission from them to do so.

Who are we?
We are a mybb plugin/theme community. We currently have 2 plugin developers who are working fast to release as many quality plugins as we possibly can.

Why choose us?
We have the cheapest subscription price of any mybb plugin site at just $5 for a permanent subscription, and we are working hard to release many high-quality plugins for our members to use.

What plugins do we currently offer?
We have an advanced donation plugin that will allow you to take donations from your community members straight from your MyBB forum! It will credit the user automatically with a user group specified in the AdminCP.
We also have the "adRotator" plugin which is the most advanced advertisement manager plugin available for MyBB! You can define as many advertisements as you want, and make them only show for a set amount of time -- each ad can have it's own length! You can also move the ad location to anywhere on your forum you want to by simply adding "{adlocation}" to your template where you want it to show!
[Image: logo.png]
You're only allowed 2 links in your thread.
Sorry, accidentally pasted the link twice at the end >.<
I might join, though I'm waiting for the potential of this forum. I am needing a custom plugin to be made. Good luck though! Smile
Alright, thanks for the feedback!
alright, i added one, thanks for your suggestion!
I would make one, but i am definitely not a designer Confused lol
I like the theme you're using on your forum. (I think have the same one or else something quite similar as an option on mine, actually!) My first impression is that it looks clean, professional and easy to navigate. I think you have a nice amount of subforums and each one is clearly described. This is the type of site that's easy for a n00b to navigate, which is always a good thing.

I know you're just starting back up again, but I'd suggest adding some more filler. Personally, I wouldn't be inclined to register at a site with a bunch of empty subforums - I look for a place with a decent amount of content. Add a few more threads in each subforum and I think you'll be well on your way. Smile
(2011-10-01, 02:18 AM)Eleanor Wrote: [ -> ]I like the theme you're using on your forum. (I think have the same one or else something quite similar as an option on mine, actually!) My first impression is that it looks clean, professional and easy to navigate. I think you have a nice amount of subforums and each one is clearly described. This is the type of site that's easy for a n00b to navigate, which is always a good thing.

I know you're just starting back up again, but I'd suggest adding some more filler. Personally, I wouldn't be inclined to register at a site with a bunch of empty subforums - I look for a place with a decent amount of content. Add a few more threads in each subforum and I think you'll be well on your way. Smile
Thanks for the compliments and the suggestions Big Grin

Yes, I agree we need more content, but as you stated we have only just reopened the forum, and we're a bit more focused right now on making plugins and a few more forum specific features (a market place for buying and selling your own plugins/themes ^^). But yes we will definitely look to adding more content in the near future! And why not just register anyway and introduce yourself Wink

Thanks!
A new logo and theme would be an excellent move... Smile

Looking forward to some cool content and plugins!
Pages: 1 2 3