MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: White Screen Of Death While Converting to MYBB. Please Help!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello, I am in the final phase of converting from Vanilla to MYBB. I first converted from Vanilla 2 to SMF 2 without any issues. I then used merge to convert from SMF to MYBB but during the module selection phase, after successfully running "Database Configuration", When I ran the "Usergroups" module, I kept on getting a blank white screen. I have tried multiple times and I keep on getting a white screen. Please I would really appreciate any help. Thanks
Check your server error logs for more details and post them here.
Also, what version of the merge system are you using? I will assume 1.6.2 (the latest) since prior versions shouldn't work Wink
No related errors in the error log and yes I am using merge 1.6.2
Ok, please send me a PM with the following:
Link to your MyBB forum with an ACP capable account
Link to your phpMyAdmin, and username/pw for both databases

And I'll take a look tomorrow.
I have PM'ed you. Thanks
I would be interested in hearing how this error resolves, as I was getting the same error even on localhost.
I cannot reproduce this on my localhost, please try uploading the files from the merge system again. Thanks Smile
The only thing I can think of is that the file isn't uploaded properly.

Unless of course you don't meet the minimum requirements for the merge system... which I can't tell because your server generates the following error:
Quote:Warning [2] phpinfo() has been disabled for security reasons - Line: 25 - File: admin/modules/tools/php_info.php PHP 5.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/tools/php_info.php 25 phpinfo
/admin/index.php 488 require

And I can't find it in your cPanel anywhere either.

EDIT: Though, you should be fine with PHP 5.2.16, I don't recall the merge system using any special modules.

Another possibility of course is any mods you have installed on smf.
I have not installed any mods on either smf or mybb
Then please check that the file is uploaded correctly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4