MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: >-> MEBES.net - the /b/ of MyBB <-<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
While the iframes are yucky, the how-to part of resources is epic XD
I think this is a really nice use of the MyBB software. IMHO it isn't a site i like or use, but i think its very good that you have taken a forum software such as this and used it in such a dramatically different way (or so it appears).

Good luck.
"We pay out $0.10 per post and you can redeem points for Itunes gift cards among other things."?
0.10$ for 1 post?
Are you serious now?*_*
(2011-11-24, 04:25 PM)The Stage Wrote: [ -> ]"We pay out $0.10 per post and you can redeem points for Itunes gift cards among other things."?
0.10$ for 1 post?
Are you serious now?*_*

That has recently changed to 5 cents because some were abusing this but in two weeks, when we release the theme, we'll bump it back and we'll allow Paypal cashouts of points.
Register and view our shop, we have over 30 items.
I can't find the option where i can change my points to paypal cashout..Confused
If you read my posts (on mybb and on /b/) then you would have known that this starts in two weeks.
ah ok.....
for every post $ 0.5?

So for 20 posts = $1?
(2011-11-25, 01:54 PM)The Stage Wrote: [ -> ]ah ok.....
for every post $ 0.5?

So for 20 posts = $1?

Well we haven't reinstalled the system yet. This payout system will be availablein about two weeks when the new theme is complete.
Bumping bump.
Last night we cashed out $20 for paypal cash. More news at our twitter feed, http://www.twitter.com/mebesnet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5