MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyShop Plugin In Development! What do you want?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
ok so waiting for release
All that is left to do is make the installer Toungue So it shouldn't be much longer! I'll upload some more previews when i release it.
Alright, sorry for the delay on the release. It is now complete.

http://mybbshops.com/shops.php <= Price is $15.00. You will receive 6 months of updates, after that there is a $5.00 fee for every six months.
Wow, i just discovered this thread and was really looking forward to it, but i must say, $25 is drastically overpriced! Putting it into context:

ALL Plugins on MyBBCentral - $10
Pirata's Plugin Site (I believe it was his) - $5
Huge plugins like Pavemen's Showcase - Free.

Saying that, nice plugin, and i wish you all the best.
Maybe you can give the first version for free, because I see not many people buying this otherwise.

Just a suggestion tough, it looks nice.
(2011-10-25, 01:41 AM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, i just discovered this thread and was really looking forward to it, but i must say, $25 is drastically overpriced! Putting it into context:

The price is $15?
(2011-10-25, 10:43 AM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-25, 01:41 AM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, i just discovered this thread and was really looking forward to it, but i must say, $25 is drastically overpriced! Putting it into context:

The price is $15?

So you edited the post above mine from $25 to $15 and then tried to make me look stupid. Nice.

(2011-10-24, 08:36 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]Then do that? I'm not trying to force you to purchase this plugin. nor have i ever implied that you had to. But the price has been lowered to $15.

Actually no
I don't see $25 as outrageous but at the same time in comparison to most commercial plugins it's probably not a great deal either. OP you might want to create a nice handful of useful plugins and offer a one price solution which is what most MyBB admins are now used to.
Nevermind.
(2011-10-25, 06:26 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see $25 as outrageous but at the same time in comparison to most commercial plugins it's probably not a great deal either. OP you might want to create a nice handful of useful plugins and offer a one price solution which is what most MyBB admins are now used to.

This plugin is being extended into more of a suite of plugins. It's going to feature a helpdesk, and quite a few other useful features Toungue If you've ever used the vBulletin Members Area, that is what this is supposed to be similar to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6