MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Club-Hack.com - A Club for Enthusiasts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
<snip>

I am glad to say that after some tough times I managed to reopen my project.

[align=left]Club-Hack.com first opened way back in November 2008. In that time and up to July 2010 CH reached approx. 7,600 Members. In 2010 I had multiple host issues and during a new host movement while inserting the forum backup we noticed that the backup was wrongfully taken "Corrupt Backup". I took some time off and managed to finish school and had alot of spare time on my hands and started working on theme before officially reopening the forum. I am very happy to say that the last couple of weeks has paid off and we are accepting members.

If you would like to give us some feedback please leave one by leaving a reply with the official MyBB model which can be found here
Showcase Guidelines & Rules.

Please note that we are not in any way related to "Hacking" or "Warez".
And also note that the word "Hack" does not entirely mean what people say it does. We are an educational based community.

The forum can be found by clicking on this link: <snip>
Your buttons are CSS and their names are not showing e.g. postbit buttons etc.

Good luck.
I am having difficulty working on that ...If you know how to help me do that please give me a PM.

I will figure it out if I do some research.
Open Postbit Template of this theme, there would be templates like;
postbit_edit
postbit_www
postbit_reputation
postbit_report
etc. etc. You've to edit each template. If you wish you may PM me your ACP logins so I could do it myself.
I have pm'ed you mate.
Thank You. I've edited the required templates and its now fine. Please check and confirm.
Thank you very much Yaldaram !
the design is by quacktacular i suppose,i think its free theme called KODI,but where is copyright ?
I redesigned and modified most of it so I believe I shouldn't use their copyright unless I use the original. If the owner has any complaint he should contact me.
<snip>

spambot posts are not cleared up.
Pages: 1 2 3