MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is Cloud Flare ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-10-22, 05:46 PM)Nitrus Wrote: [ -> ]I have issues with CloudFlare and MyBB with the caching of thread stats like Latest Post, which leads to people thinking their posts have disappeared.

I've set the cache level to Basic on CF but to no avail. Anyone got a hint?

Try setting Minimum Expire TTL to 2 hours.
*waits for damon to appear*
:/ Cloud Flare is said to make your site faster but rather slowed down the site for me. But I have heard awesome things about it so you can always give it a try.
okay thanks, Can any one tell me details for configuring ? how to configure it correctly so that I don't get any error on a running forum?
(2011-10-22, 08:37 PM)play-connect Wrote: [ -> ]:/ Cloud Flare is said to make your site faster but rather slowed down the site for me. But I have heard awesome things about it so you can always give it a try.

If you do experience issues, CloudFlare does provide superb 1 to 1 support.

(2011-10-22, 11:06 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]okay thanks, Can any one tell me details for configuring ? how to configure it correctly so that I don't get any error on a running forum?

ACP > Configuration > Server Optimization > Scrutinize User IP Address > Yes
If you do that, you shouldn't experience any errors.
The only problem I encounter with cloudflare, is that..sometimes it displays offline page to me. Even if my server is alive.
Your not alone on that one, it happens often and I've experienced it as well.
It was one of the reasons why I stopped using it. And no, there was no misconfiguration to my knowledge.
(2011-10-22, 11:34 PM)Hay_Den Wrote: [ -> ]The only problem I encounter with cloudflare, is that..sometimes it displays offline page to me. Even if my server is alive.

If it's an issue on there end, well the best solution would be to alert them. They have a support center, facebook, twitter, there's many ways to contact them.
I have already added their range of IP to the white list in my server..
But still, encountering the issue..
As I said, contact them. They'll be able to help you out. I don't know how their internal system works so I can't help you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5