MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Let's talk AdSense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-11-03, 12:46 PM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]I have one question,
is it usual to get low CPC and CTR at the beginning of each month??

Forums really tend to have low CTR. How much is your current uniques a day?
I added a single sidebar adsense placement, and I made $10 just today. I didn't do anything special.

Here's some old stats:

July 24th 2011 - $12.33
July 25th 2011 - $48.29
July 26th 2011 - $51.77
What sort of traffic and clicks do you get malcolm?
(2011-11-05, 08:13 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]What sort of traffic and clicks do you get malcolm?

Traffic is mainly USA. Around 70-80K page views per month. Weight Loss is the big payer for me.

WTF.
I hope one day i will be rich like malcolm *_*

How much are u earning in a month through ur forum? And how much u spend for hosting?
(2011-11-05, 11:19 AM)The Stage Wrote: [ -> ]WTF.
I hope one day i will be rich like malcolm *_*

How much are u earning in a month through ur forum? And how much u spend for hosting?

I don't usually use third party ad systems. I prefer to be in control of the ads shown.

Money isn't something I aim for. I'm hardly rich but I have enough to keep me happy. If I cared enough about money then I could be earning in the $xxx region. It's more of a hobby than anything.

I won't disclose how much I spend on hosting as that is irrelevant.
I have an account will I be alright to use my Internet marketing forum for the ads, I know that they can be some what picky with certain niches.

(2011-11-05, 02:16 PM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]I have an account will I be alright to use my Internet marketing forum for the ads, I know that they can be some what picky with certain niches.

I think yes. To be sure, just read the Adsense TOS and Policies.
(2011-11-05, 04:47 PM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-05, 02:16 PM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]I have an account will I be alright to use my Internet marketing forum for the ads, I know that they can be some what picky with certain niches.

I think yes. To be sure, just read the Adsense TOS and Policies.

I shall take a look at the TOS tomorrow, would be good to include it on the forum perhaps.
If you want more revenue, i suggest you to insert 300*250 on your pages. Also Internet marketing forum can show Google adsense ads on it. Google has no problem with this niche.
Pages: 1 2 3 4