MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Let's talk AdSense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Is it true that flash ads pay more than text ads?
(2011-11-10, 03:54 AM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]Is it true that flash ads pay more than text ads?

I believe they cost more so I would imagine yes, but it doesn't matter in less they're clicked.
Quote:Agreed, ads on the bottom is just a loss..
Not actually users who find it end of the line will click the ads just to get out of the forum Big Grin
(2011-11-10, 03:54 AM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]Is it true that flash ads pay more than text ads?

I have no idea about flash ads but I get more clicks with text ads which then pays more for me.

(2011-11-10, 04:15 AM)enhu Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Agreed, ads on the bottom is just a loss..
Not actually users who find it end of the line will click the ads just to get out of the forum Big Grin

Only if you let the ad to be positioned in the footer globally, it will be a loss. The best position below the fold is actually above the quick reply box on showthread and above the forums stats on index.

Quote:Only if you let the ad to be positioned in the footer globally, it will be a loss. The best position below the fold is actually above the quick reply box on showthread and above the forums stats on index.

is there a tutorial to set this up in our mybb forum?
+1 on pdtrx post

Im going to suggest this to Pirata for his plugin Big Grin
(2011-11-10, 04:25 PM)enhu Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Only if you let the ad to be positioned in the footer globally, it will be a loss. The best position below the fold is actually above the quick reply box on showthread and above the forums stats on index.

It's easy to implement. You just have to look into the showthread and index templates and add the adsense code directly. Just search on the board statistics code and quick reply box code.
(2011-11-10, 11:53 PM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-10, 04:25 PM)enhu Wrote: [ -> ]

It's easy to implement. You just have to look into the showthread and index templates and add the adsense code directly. Just search on the board statistics code and quick reply box code.

i don't know which file to edit so thanks.
Just got first check from Adsense of 110$ 2 days back, feels good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4