MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Banner needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-10-31, 06:49 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-31, 04:43 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]The background should be transparent or with some color?
Ideally transparent would be best.

(2011-10-31, 05:47 AM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]Banner Rough Draft:
[Image: Fw4MI.png]

Your Logo/Symbol/Favicon:
[Image: erb9R.png]

Basic Logo Rough Draft:
[Image: KmTTI.png]

Asking for C50S Shared Host Plan. Remember, these are just rough drafts, I can do way better.

Hope you like 'em Smile
While those logos are insanely awesome, we are just looking for a banner at this time that will go in the header opposite of our current logo.

Where did you find that dragon icon (or did you make it from scratch)?

I took a image, flipped it, and edited it (quite allot). All with the owner's permission of course Smile
Aw D=

I feel my draft won't make it any where near the quality of these xD

When do you need this? I forgot I had class today, I won't be able to start 'til later tonight.
I will try making one, for what I understand you want not a logo but a banner for using behind your actual logo.

Will try Smile
(2011-10-31, 02:48 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]I will try making one, for what I understand you want not a logo but a banner for using behind your actual logo.

Will try Smile

I had to learn that the hard way Toungue
Okay. My Turn. again.

Banner Rough Draft:
[Image: fYnEr.png]

Preview Over Red Background:
[Image: XPMDF.png]

Again, I whipped this up in like 5 minutes, so if you want better ones, you can expect them.

Asking for either VPS or the C50S Shared Plan.

Man, I really worked hard on the logo, so sad to see it go to waste, oh well Toungue
Alright, I'd try in some hours, have some work to do at the moment.
Eh wth, I wanna play with Gimp after this anyways. I'll give it a shot for yea Joe.
Just wanna try out hehe.

[Image: 5b57e52810.png]

[Image: 0697b6a79d.png]
Hey... did you want animation on your banner? I could do that... I think...

EDIT: Never mind... I forgot this is actually going on your header, won't be used as a advertising banner Toungue
Gee, I really hope he chooses mine...
All of them look awesome! I've sent this thread to my partner and will see what his input is. Right now I'm leaning towards pdtrx's but I see things differently than others so I'll wait to see what my non-colorblind partner says. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5