MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Banner needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Alright, here is my try Big Grin
[Image: PNG_HOST-BANNER0-preview.png]

I will try to do some more before you choose Smile
Alright, doing now. Do you want an animated one?
To be honest, do whatever you want to do since we really don't know what we want. We just know we need something that will stand out so if you want to do an animated one then by all means go ahead. It can be as simple or complex as you want to make it.

Lastly, the only comment I really have about some of these banners is that cPanel Inc. spells cPanel with a lowercase "c" and a capital "p". Just throwing it out there. Wink
Alright. Did a simple & kinda advance one, should really blend out well on your site:

[Image: y9U5O.png]
(2011-11-01, 05:42 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]All of them look awesome! I've sent this thread to my partner and will see what his input is. Right now I'm leaning towards pdtrx's but I see things differently than others so I'll wait to see what my non-colorblind partner says. Big Grin

*prays*
Another version:

[Image: GHbVA.png]

This is Just To Show The Fact That It's Part Transparent:

[Image: trKnR.png]
(2011-11-01, 02:54 PM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]Another version:

[Image: GHbVA.png]

This is Just To Show The Fact That It's Part Transparent:

[Image: trKnR.png]

It is "cPanel" not "CPanel" :p

I will change mine later today :|
This is my attempt at a animated one. The one I had originally (that wasn't animated) that I was going to upload I decided wasn't very good so I started over on that. I'll finish it in a while and upload that one as well.

This one is NOT finished. I'm going to change the color of the text, add glossy and what not, as well as change the placement of $12, I don't think I like it there.

[Image: 94SFl.gif]

I just wanted to let you know I was actually working on this xD
Looks like the image is no longer available wethegreenpeople. Sad
Working fine for me...

http://i.imgur.com/94SFl.gif

Direct link?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5