MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Banner needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-11-02, 07:27 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the image is no longer available wethegreenpeople. Sad
Hmm, you don't like this?:

[Image: y9U5O.png]

Thanks for all of the samples posted! It looks like we've decided on pdtrx's banner and have contacted him about it already. Thanks again!
As much as I don't want to bring this up here, KuJoe never got back on me when I sent my work to him.

If the offer was not available anymore, he could've just told me. Not a big deal at all.
He stated he "contacted" you.
Protip: That is why I use watermark upon my works. Not sure about OP, but that is my method of working.
(2011-11-10, 03:27 PM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]He stated he "contacted" you.

Thank you captain obvious.

(2011-11-10, 03:42 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Protip: That is why I use watermark upon my works. Not sure about OP, but that is my method of working.

I don't really mind about my work, I'm just wondering why he never got back seeing that he's still visiting here (based on the forum profile) assuming that he already knew I sent my work.
Tried the Tracker?
He still doesn't seem to use your image.
https://securedragon.net/sss.php

But its bad that he never contacted you.
I'm completely sure Joe is just busy. He pulls a full time just, plus college, plus this.

Give him a week or two. He is busy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5