MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LAST CHANCE: Theme customization sale from Audentio Design!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 728_custom_theme.png]

Hello MyBB community members!

I am here to tell you today about the latest deal from Audentio Design. It is November, and the season of giving is beginning! We've come up with an awesome deal to kick off the festivities.

For just $300, we are offering our best MyBB customization package! Yes, our Advanced Theme Package is just $300. Included are the following (see here for more):
  • Custom Advanced Design
  • Custom Button Set
  • Bitmap Logo Design (unless one is provided)
  • Advanced jQuery User Interface
  • Fixed & Fluid Width
  • Custom MyBB Editor
  • 10+ Matching User Rank Set
Various other cool tidbits are included as well, not to mention the support, class, and skill that our team strives to uphold. This offer does not last forever, and no jobs will be accepted after January 1st for this price. Our MyBB service will close shop temporarily to regain ourselves, and might not reopen in this price range until 2.0 is released! So stop by today and make a request, this offer may never come back around again!

Want to wait until 2.0? No problem! We will even port the theme over for just $100 more when 2.0 releases its first stable version.

So what are you waiting for? Big Grin Create a request today and get the unique custom forum you've always wanted!
Man, I really, want this, but I just don't got the money.
Starting at $300? Way out of my budget....
(2011-11-01, 10:53 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]Starting at $300? Way out of my budget....

Exactly, if I had to spend $300 somewhere, it would be a donation to MyBB OPEN SOURCE project Smile
If only the world worked like that. This is what we do for a living, we are web developers. If we never charged for our work, well...I don't think the phone, medical, and other utilities and collectors accept that I do work for an open-source community and would just let the bills slide without payment. With that logic, SEO work should be free. After all, you don't need to pay to use Google.

You might not, but there are plenty of people who want high quality designers to do their forum. And to those people we are pledging our service to. We cannot make everyone happy.
(2011-11-01, 11:04 PM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-01, 10:53 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]Starting at $300? Way out of my budget....

Exactly, if I had to spend $300 somewhere, it would be a donation to MyBB OPEN SOURCE project Smile

Trust me, the quality of their designs are way more worth than what they charge.
Glad to see someone is finally charging fairly high prices around here; Someone needs to lead the way for others to make decent money for good work. Smile
I'm not bashing the price, if my forum was generating enough money to buy your services then I'd do in a heartbeat but right now our forum is hundreds of dollars in debt and a recently proposed plan will require $200. I'm looking to try and sell MS keys on ebay to earn money but that'll probably get me banned. Like I said, if I had money, I would buy from you.
That's what you do for a living < Good for you Big Grin
OK, back on topic:
I will also buy one when my budget gets high enough, and I do not sell MS keys on eBay. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3