MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unused Niche
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I feel the need to open a new website (don't ask why, tell me I have too many or I'm going to explode if I do one more). I need some kind of niche. What I have thought of so far:
  • wp powered website with mybb forum. Based around developers, designers, webmasters, administrators and more. With a sexy theme, neat-o features and some fun contests. Kind of like a forum owner, website owner or blog owner's best friend.

Anyone have any other ideas? All help is appreciated.
Gaming forum, mybb support community, website promotion foru-

Oh... wait.
(2011-11-06, 03:02 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Gaming forum, mybb support community, website promotion foru-

Oh... wait.

what?
AceFuse????
(2011-11-06, 03:04 AM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]AceFuse????

AceFuse is kind of different then what I'm planning on doing with it. If I think its too similar then I will simply merge them together in that case.

More like:
All merged into a large beautiful awesome website.

Don't forget it was just an idea. I might not be going through with it. If someone else suggests a niche I like better I will go with that. Simple! Smile
I'd steer away from a combination of WP and MyBB. Managing one alone is a task in itself, let alone running them both. Stick to one and perfect it.
Start small, expand. Trust me on this, don't go all out massive.
(2011-11-06, 02:59 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I feel the need to open a new website (don't ask why, tell me I have too many or I'm going to explode if I do one more). I need some kind of niche. What I have thought of so far:
  • wp powered website with mybb forum. Based around developers, designers, webmasters, administrators and more. With a sexy theme, neat-o features and some fun contests. Kind of like a forum owner, website owner or blog owner's best friend.

Yeah because that is a totally unused and unique niche.... ^
(2011-11-06, 04:25 AM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-06, 02:59 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I feel the need to open a new website (don't ask why, tell me I have too many or I'm going to explode if I do one more). I need some kind of niche. What I have thought of so far:

Yeah because that is a totally unused and unique niche.... ^

Why do you feel the need to critique every thread I open? If you don't like me that's fine just avoid talking to me. You don't have to flame me here and on msn.
I'm not flaming you, but your in need of a unused niche, while the things that you want it to be are basically a webmaster community, which there are thousands. So that is far from unused.
Pages: 1 2 3 4