MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Twist-SD (tableless theme)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Can you update the previews please?
(2013-07-20, 09:53 AM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]/jscripts/twist-sd/ is missing.

Disregard. editor_themes was the issue. Thanks ALOT!
Never mind.
Now is 1.6.12~

What is the forumsdisplay fix about?

ermm.....

i figured out the modification required to the forumsdisplay....
i trying to move portal.php to the root folder and then renaming it to index.php base on this guide http://www.communityplugins.com/forum/sh...php?tid=46

however, it won't load the css if portal is renamed to other name, any work around for this?

MikeInToshx

@Johnny S

Will this theme be updated? There are some design issues that I counter.
Honestly this is a very good free theme, but it feels like its not finished to its full potential.
I have it installed on my website if u want to take a look at it in a different color than black that u designed Smile

MikeInToshx

Hello? Johnny?
If one of that issues is footer bg color just remove background image property and in .footer container (in global.css) add

background-color: #E5E6E7;
border-radius: 0px 0px 6px 6px;
margin: auto;
padding: 14px;

Also as for forumdisplay.php fix that can be dropped. Just wrap {$ratethread} variable in forumdisplay_thread template with a table tag

<table style="float:right;"><tr>{$ratethread}</tr></table>

Quote:Will this theme be updated?

No ETA on that.

MikeInToshx

No its not the footer's bg that is the issue.

Ill list most of them:

-When adding a bgcolor to postbit_author it doesn't apply to whole the leftcol.
See my post here about that

- When going into [b]forumdisplay
, the footer and other stuff are having float issues or something I don't know.. Not been able to find that issue.
Example:
[attachment=30987]

- When going to UserCS - Edit options > Images are missing or is it suppost to be like this?
Example:
[attachment=30988]

- When replying / making a new thread, the Titel seems a lil odd / not centering correctly?
Example:
[attachment=30989]

Well this is it for now. All I can think of at the moment.

Thanks for replying.
Height of that post author area isn't sclaing with post content since it's wrapped in div tag and not in a table cell (Tableless theme)

to apply a bg color to that are remove leftcolor value from global.css and in

.postbit_border {

}

add your new bg color value

and in .postbit_body {} add

background-color: #FDFDFD;

to change your bgcolor in post author column simply edit bg color value that you added step before.

If the icons aren't there just copy usercp folder from /images to images/twist-sd.

MikeInToshx

Everything u said doesn't work. :s
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13