MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Twist-SD (tableless theme)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
v1.2 Update:

-Few edits in index templates group
-Dropdown menu removed from memberlist
-Dropdown menu removed from forumdisplay and showthread templates
-New header and footer
-New collapse/collapsed icons
-Jquery editor is removed from new thread / edit post templates
-Added editor theme called simple (it's default editor theme without border and bg)

v1.2 is now available for download (theme.zip in first post)
I think you forgot to add the download link in the first post.
(2012-01-25, 01:36 AM)mattias Wrote: [ -> ]I think you forgot to add the download link in the first post.

Actually i'm releasing beta versions in circles (v1.0,v1.1,v1.2...) due the fact that i'm allways editing some parts of this theme.

V 1.3 added to first post.

-New thread,new replay and edit post templates rewritten (again)
-Sharing links are removed from portal and Showthread templates
-Few fixes in modcp templates
-New off/on/offlock icons (still WIP)

Btw @people who downloaded previous releases if you can provide some feedback or report any bugs (1.0 - 20 downloads, v1.1 - 12 downloads and v1.2 - 4 downloads) i would really appreciate it.
One little bug from your test site. on forumdisplay and showthread pages, the dropdown isn't working properly. The search bar displays when clicked, but when you try to click inside the searchbar, it disappears again.
I'm using javascript dropdown menu that you can find in editpost template.I wouldn't really call that a bug since the behaviour of clicked element is definied in popup_menu.js.I'll replace that search popup menu (in v1.4) with simple one.
profile tabs are not working. my website link is rohubs.uv.ro
I am using google chrome, also I tried with opera and same result.
i forgot to include jquery in jscripts folder.

Download jscripts.zip and extract it and upload jscripts folder to your forum root.
thank you. now everything works just fine Smile
maybe you could shrink the space from horizontal postbit by deleting those rectangles and convert it on default horizontal postbit or I don't know... anything to shrink that space because not everybody will use the classic postbit.

[attachment=25384]
Try adding the google jquery link instead of oneself one by default.
Personally i'm not a big fan of including js library files from another source.All files that are used by this theme should remain "local".

Lokki height issuse is fixed in v1.4 version (currently on localhost).Postbit and postbit_classic got few edits (many div and span tags are removed).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13