MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Twist-SD (tableless theme)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2012-06-11, 05:04 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]WYSIWYG editor width needs to be reduced in order to fit on right side.Can you link to your forum (you can send me url via pm) so i can calculate width for WYSIWYG editor ?

send by pm ... thanks
Check your inbox for my response Smile.

If you didn't receive it here's that fix

Go to admincp -> templates and styles -> Themes - Twist-SD -> global.css and click on Edit stylesheet : advanced mode and scroll on the bottom until you find

/*Login window*/

under that paste

#mce_editor_0_parent {
  max-width:680px;
}

and save it.

Your editor will look like this http://i.imgur.com/vikL6.png
ammm not corrected the display on internet explorer u.u
in Firefox is perfect, in IE not u.u

PD:
a small bug:
By switching to classic postbit:

[Image: 64046h.png]

Fix:
Go to admincp -> templates and styles -> templates - Twist-SD -> Message Box - Templates -> postbit_classic: and click on Edit template: scroll on the bottom and Until You find

{$post['useravatar']}

under that paste

<br />

and save it. xD
How to set subforums in column in this theme ??

[attachment=26570]

how to make sub forums in 2 columns ??

check in the screenshot
I have a question i want to add a thanks like button to my site but the thanks button just looks odd on this theme how would i go about adding it like the Edit Delete Quote in reply Quote Buttons so it all blends together is it possible?
You will need to edit appropriate template and remove image from tnx (or like) link.
(2012-06-26, 03:13 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]You will need to edit appropriate template and remove image from tnx (or like) link.

Any idea which template?
When I try to create a thread the toolbar does not show up.
(2012-06-28, 09:55 AM)Tuff1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-26, 03:13 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]You will need to edit appropriate template and remove image from tnx (or like) link.

Any idea which template?

thankyoulike_button_add

thankyoulike_button_del

That two templates (there are found under global templates).
How to set subforums in column in this theme ??

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=26570]

how to make sub forums in 2 columns ??

check in the screenshot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13