MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WWE Forums - Wrestling Discussion | 50,000+ Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello everyone. I decided to make a WWE Fan Forum as I'm incredibly passionate about the business. I'm a massive fan, and since I'm also a passionate webmaster I thought why not make a forum based on it?

The site is incredibly new, I installed it all yesterday and worked on it today. We are using Audentio's Luxure theme, but will be customizing some of it soon to make it more related to wrestling. At the moment we are mainly concentrating on WWE related wrestling, but we will definitely in the near future add in sub-forums for TNA, RoH, Japan Wrestling, FCW etc.

The site won't be like some other new sites, and be dead & gone within a week, I'm a relatively experienced webmaster with great friends with different skills in website development, and have worked with eachother for a long period of time. Our main concern is always satisfying our users.

As for the sites goals, I won't bore you with a long story, but we're wanting to eventually be the main site for wrestling discussion. We do have serious competition out there, but I definitely feel we can at least match them, or become close to them within the next year or two.

Register: http://wweforums.net/member.php?action=r...referrer=1

^ My referral link, you don't have to use it. Smile

-Crayo
Bump. With an experienced administrator/webmaster I already know this is going to be a very successful forum, all the best to you, Crayo <3
(2011-12-18, 11:00 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]Bump. With an experienced administrator/webmaster I already know this is going to be a very successful forum, all the best to you, Crayo <3

:O Highly appreciate that man, thanks a lot Roob <3
I sense a big level of achievement throughout this forum. Experienced webmaster, good luck.

PS: Start work on a custom WWE theme, be much better.
Such a nice domain. I see huge potential on it! Good luck to that Smile
(2011-12-19, 02:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]PS: Start work on a custom WWE theme, be much better.

^This.

And good luck Anxiety. I will join someday as i'm a WWE fan. Smile
(2011-12-19, 02:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I sense a big level of achievement throughout this forum. Experienced webmaster, good luck.

PS: Start work on a custom WWE theme, be much better.

Yeah we will be, this theme will be altered to make it more "WWE like". We had to rush to put a theme on today as WWE TLC is tonight and I saw an opportunity to have a fast start, which we have. Gonna be difficult to keep it looking nice but still WWE related, but I'm sure I can think of something. Got a good crew to help. Thanks a lot for the feedback Smile.

(2011-12-19, 02:14 AM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]Such a nice domain. I see huge potential on it! Good luck to that Smile

Thanks man, I was chuffed when I got hold of this domain. Smile

(2011-12-19, 02:15 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-19, 02:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]PS: Start work on a custom WWE theme, be much better.

^This.

And good luck Anxiety. I will join someday as i'm a WWE fan. Smile

Definitely will get the theme don't worry Smile. Should sign up ASAP, TLC tonight and WWE RAW tomorrow Smile.

If I was a bigger fan of WWE and still watched it I would most certainly sign up, but it doesn't really appeal to me. Good luck regardless.
Targeted domain and nice niche, if used properly, it'd get famous flawlessly, good luck.
I like it, and as I like WWE, I'll join after I get my cable tv back! Bookmarked!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8