MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BBcodes system like Phpbb3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
maybe this option can be added in the next version 1.6.6 Mybb
(2011-12-28, 09:51 AM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]maybe this option can be added in the next version 1.6.6 Mybb

There won't be anything else added to 1.6.6, only bug fixes and updates to features targeted for 1.6.6.

(2011-12-28, 10:34 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-28, 09:51 AM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]maybe this option can be added in the next version 1.6.6 Mybb

There won't be anything else added to 1.6.6, only bug fixes and updates to features targeted for 1.6.6.

thats okay maybe in mybb 2
Any news about this suggestion??
I'd use Markdown syntax
Yeah this would be a nice feature for 2.0, although copying phpBB isn't the best like Paul said, however this is something that would be VERY nice and should be done :]
really need this?
you need edit once editor.js
addition to the editor button of phpbb is ugly
+1 for this (if we can edit button icon/label).
I hope the new MyBB 2.0 editor will be more customizable.
(2012-02-22, 09:37 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]really need this?
you need edit once editor.js
addition to the editor button of phpbb is ugly

This is a non-issue. 2.0 is going to use CSS buttons instead of image files, so buttons created in the AdminCP as is currently possible in phpBB would be identical to those that come with MyBB as standard.

I like the current MyBB BBCode System. Perhaps this could be a option because I don't want MyBB to get rid of their current BBCode system.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5