MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PokéSun.com | The Newest Pokemon Forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: dhcvnd.png]

Experience the newest Pokemon forum on the internet, PokeSun.com! Our forum has just started this month, January 8th; and we are already doing great! We have a theme made by Ryan McGrane, of Audentio Design (which has been customized to fit our forum, and comes in a dark version of that theme if registered.) We have a PokeMart, which comes with a shop, lottery system, and bank. We also have an IRC Chatroom! Members can also request for graphics, roleplay, play forum games, discuss about Pokemon, and so much more!

What are you waiting for?!
Join Today!~ http://pokesun.com/

--
Feedback and comments would be appreciated. Smile
Looking good!
(2012-01-11, 02:39 AM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good!

Thanks, join if you'd like. Wink
I like the theme. Make more versions of it, like a red one and a blue one, then try to add a quick theme changer. Smile
(2012-01-11, 03:02 AM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]I like the theme. Make more versions of it, like a red one and a blue one, then try to add a quick theme changer. Smile

Yes, I do plan on making more colors of that theme, so thanks for the suggestion. Big Grin
*Bump!*

Our members have made a total of 295 posts in 67 threads.
We currently have 16 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Munchy
The most users online at one time was 11 on 01-10-2012 at 05:57 PM

We have been doing great so far! Adding more features to the forums as well. Come take a look and join! http://pokesun.com/
I must say that you guys used Urbana the way it was intended to and beyond. It was intended to be a stock, easy to customize theme, and you guys did a fantastic job with it. The only thing I would change are the forum status icons. I feel they are too large.
(2012-01-13, 12:37 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]I must say that you guys used Urbana the way it was intended to and beyond. It was intended to be a stock, easy to customize theme, and you guys did a fantastic job with it. The only thing I would change are the forum status icons. I feel they are too large.

Thanks very much for the nice comment and suggestion. I'll totally consider your suggestion. Smile

EDIT: I would actually like to change those into square status icons, but I haven't found a set, nor can I make a good glossy set. I just feel like those regular Pokeballs don't match the square-ish theme. Get what I'm putting out?
Nice theme and forums. I'll join up.
It's all we ask for here in the Showcase section; a nice unique (modified) theme on a forum that does it's best to capture a niche.

Very good luck to you Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3