MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DyMy User Agent - Browser & OS Icons in the postbit!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
not working in mybb 1.6.9 please update
(2013-02-28, 06:15 PM)dahl Wrote: [ -> ]not working in mybb 1.6.9 please update

I'm sorry, but this plugin works just fine on 1.6.9. You may have another plugin causing conflicts. Or perhaps you did not install it correctly. I can't do much without a URL though.
I think I installed correctly. Forgotten where I took a screen
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
You try to install another plugin. Look topic name. This is the correct one: http://mods.mybb.com/view/dymy-user-agent
You're right. Works well. Thanks
why somrtimes images not showing?
i installed it few weeks ago and its working fine but now i cant see the images and its broken.. i check all the files already..

see images below..

[attachment=28811]
[attachment=28812]
(2013-03-18, 01:01 PM)darkcurse69 Wrote: [ -> ]i installed it few weeks ago and its working fine but now i cant see the images and its broken.. i check all the files already..

see images below..

I had the same problem in my forum. The solution is uninstall totaly plugin in ACP, remove file dymy_ua.php from your directory in inc/plugins, download the newest version DyMy User Agent from mybb.com, unzip, and upload to proper directory. Next activate the plugin and it should work Wink
useragentstring site appears to be not working. so this plugin does not work at present.
I got no-english forum, icons sometimes disapear... reinstalling does not help.
I like this plugin, but I cant us it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7