MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DyMy User Agent - Browser & OS Icons in the postbit!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2013-08-31, 06:25 PM)Kroketten Wrote: [ -> ]Can you add the Windows 8 icon?

It's in the works. But you can always add it yourself.
It doens't show the icons on my forum?
Did you follow the naming convention, or just toss some random image in? Or are you talking about the plugin as a whole. No one can help you if you don't give actual details.
(2013-09-01, 02:08 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Did you follow the naming convention, or just toss some random image in? Or are you talking about the plugin as a whole. No one can help you if you don't give actual details.

I mean the whole plugin, only a ? and a ? do I see. Sad
(2013-09-01, 04:25 PM)Kroketten Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-01, 02:08 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Did you follow the naming convention, or just toss some random image in? Or are you talking about the plugin as a whole. No one can help you if you don't give actual details.

I mean the whole plugin, only a ? and a ? do I see. Sad
Bump.
^ earlier posts prior to installation of the plugin do not show the browser & OS icons.
make a new post and check if the plugin is working or not on your forum
The plugin works in MyBB GoMobile, but not in the theme I am running now. Is there a string of code I can add in the theme's XML file or something else I can do? Also, is the Windows 8 icon here yet?
^ you can add below code in the postbit templates (both postbit templates - to be added to the post buttons code)
{$post['icon_browser']}{$post['icon_os']}

admin panel >> templates >> active theme templates >> Post Bit Templates >> postbit & postbit_classic

example code in postbit template:
<div class="post_management_buttons float_right">{$post['button_spam']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}{$post['icon_browser']}{$post['icon_os']}</div>
Where is active theme templates, exactly?
^ it is your theme which is running now as the default theme on your forum
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7