MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SupremeModz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello, this is a forum of mine.

I own 3 domain's and this is not the best but.. everybody comes to this URL so i stuck by it.. no insulting the name please.

Also, the theme is not finished, we are still deciding on a main color to choose for links etc..

Hope you like it and hopefully you join Smile

Sorry, this thread is not amazing but... free advertising xD

<snip>
<snip> (Mod note: 2 links Max. Please read rules)
The theme has been edited from the http://dynaxel.com/ theme if I remember rightly. You should keep copyright.
Yes it is, oh yes i took it out when i was editing the templates.. i'll re-enter it when i change the footer text to black.. is it really that noticeable. I'm trying to make it look good.
Lime green text on white background?
Well, it is a forum based on Xbox Gaming so.. have to have some green.
Try to lower border spacing in table on 1 pixel (this spacing with 5px reminds me on old plain html web pages).In this case tab system dosen't have any need since forum has only 180 threads and some sections are empty (Graphics section for example).

You should consider merging some subforums (in PCGaming you don't need FC,WOW,CS,Steam,RS sections.Split PCGaming by game genres starting with top 3 or 5 genres and General Discussion / Other PC Games) and before asking for donations (message below nav,premium tab in header or premium subforum) create some original content to give your potential donors reason more to donate (they don't donate just to get uberl33tcool flashing username ,they do that because they want to support your site by giving few bucks and on that way motivate you to continue providing original content for your community).

Quote:Well, it is a forum based on Xbox Gaming so.. have to have some green.

Lime green on white bg is eye killer since you can't see anything with that font color.And if you want to make your forum based on xbox gaming start by creating xbox theme (grey / black combo isn't xbox related) and get proper xbox domain (like xbox-community.net/com,xbox-arena.com/net....).
Ok, i didnt post here for hassle. Dont like it? Tough. Recklessmodz,fanaticmodz are all xbox based forums.

I could see the font clearly, maybe you need a better monitor
(2012-02-17, 08:50 PM)AlliedManiac Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, i didnt post here for hassle. Dont like it? Tough. Recklessmodz,fanaticmodz are all xbox based forums.

I could see the font clearly, maybe you need a better monitor

The Showcase forum is intended for users to show off their MyBB forums and to receive constructive feedback.

Please read the guidelines before posting your forum or giving feedback.

It says this right above the threads, this isn't so much a place for Advertising, it's to get the MyBB members' input and help make your forum better.

If you can't take it, don't post it.
I can take it but do i look like a web developer who can do all that.
I only began getting better as people pointed out flaws and I googled & search here for the "how to" information on fixing it up.

So no, you don't need to be a full fledged web developer, if you can't find the answers you're looking for you can always ask for help.

Or even, hire web developers.

There's a couple around here that'll do commission work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4