MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your highest # of registrations in a day record?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Just logged in to UB's ACP and found that it crossed the all time record.

[Image: e1f3d749fffa4036b48a1c4.png]

New Record:

[Image: 015fe65261b14d50b5c0e55.png]

408 regs in past 24 hours. And after I implemented cloudflare a week ago, the spam bots have literally stopped, so I could consider this a fair amount of legal registrations.

So, just wanted to know, whats your highest record? Smile
Erm 1...

I seem to not be converting people into posters. It's starting to get mildly annoying.
But are they members signing up to get warez? With that many registrations per day you'd be looking at like 5k posts in one day?

Nice though, most I had was like 120.
Hmm. I'm really not sure!
The statistics pulled from /[adminfolder]/index.php?module=tools-statistics doesn't match up with the one on the admin index page.

For example it says I had 20 registered users today (on admin index), but then it says I'm down 6 users (I pruned a few banned members).

With that amount per day and 35,000 total, 90,000 posts is really bad.
(2012-02-25, 09:24 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]But are they members signing up to get warez? With that many registrations per day you'd be looking at like 5k posts in one day?

Nice though, most I had was like 120.
Agree, but had a lot of downtime due to DDoS lately, so I lost pretty activity. Currently its getting 500-550 posts/day. Earlier it used to get 750-1000/day.

(2012-02-26, 02:27 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]With that amount per day and 35,000 total, 90,000 posts is really bad.
The posting in initial months of starting wasn't that good. Posting activity rose up since around mid-October to November. I was having around 16K posts at the end of August and am happy with what I am currently.

I do not want to force people to post, like I making one plugin/getting made to post and then see thread content but it would be only effective in VIP section. Don't really like to force anyone for posting, if they feel to post, its fine. Smile

Btw, new record:

[Image: 015fe65261b14d50b5c0e55.png]
You should look into pruning members. Cause according to that less than 1k are "active members" - a good start might be to delete all inactivated users who hasn't activated their account in 2 weeks.
It's like that with all warez/cracking/hacking forums though. Someone will google "Sharecash Bypassing Tool", a site which provides one will pop up (as crazy's does I think), realises he needs to register + post once to get it, does so, gets the tool and leaves. It's a pretty hard job keeping members.

Warez sites will get you lots of registrations and traffic but I never understood them, as I can't see it getting lots of profit as you can't use adsense and many of the members post and leave. My wrestling forum has less than 400 members but it averages 750+ posts a day now and days when wrestling is on it reaches 1.5k in that day but we don't get near the amount of traffic as other warez sites.

(2012-02-26, 04:50 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]You should look into pruning members. Cause according to that less than 1k are "active members" - a good start might be to delete all inactivated users who hasn't activated their account in 2 weeks.
Nope, don't think so. It compares since when the site started. There are quite a good sum of active members.

(2012-02-26, 05:10 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]It's like that with all warez/cracking/hacking forums though. Someone will google "Sharecash Bypassing Tool", a site which provides one will pop up (as crazy's does I think), realises he needs to register + post once to get it, does so, gets the tool and leaves. It's a pretty hard job keeping members.
No and yes. I did coded AIO Downloader which is quite famous on Google and YouTube as well, but thats not the single thing that is making the traffic come. I get traffic based upon good hacking and its tools, cracking, programs or Premium Accounts related. Plus more than 75% of traffic comes from Search Engine as per G analytic.

Quote:Warez sites will get you lots of registrations and traffic but I never understood them, as I can't see it getting lots of profit as you can't use adsense and many of the members post and leave. My wrestling forum has less than 400 members but it averages 750+ posts a day now and days when wrestling is on it reaches 1.5k in that day but we don't get near the amount of traffic as other warez sites.
I use other ad networks as I cannot use adsense and it currently generates satisfactory amount of the revenue, however not as big as what Adsense does, but it does 3/4 of what Adsense does.

And adsense is along the way effective on the programs which I coded, other sites of mine along with YouTube so it generates me a good sum of bucks as well.

My site is fairly new, started on June 1, 2011 , so I feel its good for any board that is up and being running since 7-8 months. And the posting would definitely be up in respect to what it is now.

And nice that you're getting 750 a day on WWEF. Good luck.
Didn't mean for it to come out like it was the single thing that brings you traffic, but warez in general (and cracking/hacking tools) are your traffic resource and people reply to get what they want and leave. As Solidus said, 35k members you should perhaps have 400-500k posts. My maths could be completely off but it's a guestimate.

I didn't think other ad revenues give you 3/4 of what adsense does, I've tested quite a few of them and adsense is above and beyond all of them by a country mile (in my opinion).

Even though you started in June last year I'd still probably prune them or you're going to get quite a few leachers.

Not sure how this thread turned into a reviewing thread lmao, congrats on the vast amount of registrations and thank you very much Smile.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5