MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Before anyone asks, yes I've deleted any previous thread about this particular website.

The reason I'm posting a new thread, is because of the amount of things that have changed. It is, technically, a brand new site.

MyBB Templates is a MyBB Resource site dedicated to Template Mods and Themes.

We have gone to great lengths to make this site reflect our purpose.

We feature a completely custom theme, created by our Design Team Leader: 2$CoMpLiCaTeD$4u.

We've added some of our own custom Search function so you can find any mod by a certain person, for a certain version of MyBB.

Chris Boulton has also marked us as an Official MyBB Resource Site.

There isn't much more I can explain here, you'll need to visit in order to get a good picture at what we offer.

Thanks!

http://www.mybb-templates.com/
http://forums.mybb-templates.com/

(Note: These are temporary locations, this is explained in the Welcome To MyBB Templates! thread)

This forum is led by myself, 2$CoMpLiCaTeD$4u, and Christian.
Is it open now? I can't register... Cool
Ah thats the reason why complicated doesnt allow his themes on mybbdesign.com.

I am realy amusing, cuz the site looks like a projekt agains mybbdesign. You only want to show some collected downloads? Whats about a download section and why the hell did you have that much forums about coding and such stuff? Who wants to talk about PHP on a theme site?!

Dont be worried if i dont wish you good luck for your project. I am realy angry about the fact, that nobody asked me if we can do something together.
P@trick Wrote:Ah thats the reason why complicated doesnt allow his themes on mybbdesign.com.

I am realy amusing, cuz the site looks like a projekt agains mybbdesign. You only want to show some collected downloads? Whats about a download section and why the hell did you have that much forums about coding and such stuff? Who wants to talk about PHP on a theme site?!

Dont be worried if i dont wish you good luck for your project. I am realy angry about the fact, that nobody asked me if we can do something together.

What people do with there thems is there business. Havn't you ever herd of a competiter?

Anyway nice site Ryan can't wait to register Toungue
It appears Ryan did not turn on registrations for people to join. This is now fixed for those of you who wanted to register. Big Grin
I like it alot, but the collapse button is messed up a little Smile
I like the theme. the board's offline page didn't do it justice.

Its a shame my dynamic sig is 100 square pixels too big
Sorry I couldn't host it Ryan, I'm having real problems with my domain at the moment.
xiaozhu Wrote:Is it open now? I can't register... Cool
Yes. You should be able to now.
P@trick Wrote:I am realy amusing, cuz the site looks like a projekt agains mybbdesign.
I guess you could say that, except we offer template modifcations too. We are also a Official. Smile
P@trick Wrote:You only want to show some collected downloads?
Umm.. I don't understand..
P@trick Wrote:Whats about a download section
Again.. Explain please..
P@trick Wrote:and why the hell did you have that much forums about coding and such stuff?
Because we do.. Is that a problem? Last I checked it was our community and we have the right to have the forum we choose. Wink
P@trick Wrote:Who wants to talk about PHP on a theme site?!
We the staff of MyBBT are PHP programmers, so it made sense for us to have a programming forum.. Again, is this a problem?
P@trick Wrote:Dont be worried if i dont wish you good luck for your project. I am realy angry about the fact, that nobody asked me if we can do something together.
Sorry you feel that way... Sad

MiNT Wrote:I like the theme. the board's offline page didn't do it justice.
Should be open now.
Quote:I guess you could say that, except we offer template modifcations too.
Some themes on MyBBDesign are also template modified. It is a collection of all user designs made for mybb. I guess mybbtemplates should develop in the same direction.

Quote:You only want to show some collected downloads?
Quote:Umm.. I don't understand..
The question is: Will mybbtemplates only have downloads for some special designs/templates/themes (whatever)?

Quote:Whats about a download section
Quote:Again.. Explain please..
I found no downloads on your "resource" site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4