MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pokémon Talk - A Pokémon Forum | Officially Launched! | Custom Theme | Register Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: YLOSE.png]

What's Pokémon Talk?
-A community dedicated for Pokemon. Discuss anything under the sun, everything about Pokemon. Talk about Pokemon and other things that's much related to it. It's now been officially launched. We have added our very own custom theme and some more features. Smile

Simple, yet elegant.
-Although it's a simple forum, it's still elegant and good looking in the eyes. We strive for the best and enjoyment of our dear members. That's why we'll do anything for them to enjoy.

Register Now!
-So yeah, what are you waiting for? Go and register now so you can participate on the discussions. Register here.

Forum Stats:
-Our members have made a total of 3,433 posts in 331 threads.
We currently have 125 members registered.

[Image: YLOSE.png]
I like the look of it, but I don't think the background image of Mewtwo & Giratina fits.
Well, what's a good pokemon to put in the background?
I don't know, I just don't think it fits because they're so blocked off in the back and so dark compared to the rest of the forum which seems so vibrant.
Well, i'll think of a new pokemon to replace it. Smile
Thanks for the suggestion.
I actually like the background - more Mewtwo than the other pokemon though. Mewtwo was my favourite.

Glad that you like it. Giratina is a 4th gen legendary. xD
Why's the "Awards" section on the bottom and not the top?
Where do you think it'll be better?

Btw guys, giving out awards, check this thread for more info.
http://pokemontalk.net/Topic-Follow-us-o...tter-Award
I just said, the top.

Every site/forum, people look at the top navigation links, not what's on the footer.

So having it on the bottom isn't going to be seen by a lot of people.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7