MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rate Me a Funny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thanks a lot, now it's ok, at least that part.

But now there is another problem:

[Image: 12grediant069.png]

After installation, there is no change, how to fix it? Huh
Open plugin file and find;
$post['ratemf'] = ratemf_postbit_rating($post).ratemf_postbit_rate_it($post);
and add the following code just after that line;
return $post;
I add it, deactivate plugin, activate it again and it is still the same, there is no change. Confused
Doesn't work for me either just no change to my site what so ever.
(2012-05-16, 11:19 AM)Cru* Wrote: [ -> ]I add it, deactivate plugin, activate it again and it is still the same, there is no change. Confused
You're using it on vertical thread view thing. can you PM me if you see "Rate Me Funny" tab in the menu when you go admincp->configuration?
(2012-06-14, 02:38 PM)Wirral.Talk Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work for me either just no change to my site what so ever.
Are you using the same post view for the guy above? is you're php file also modified? I'll get this fixed asap if you can pm the code for postbit
 Home » Template Sets » Default
	TemplatesEdit Template: postbit	

Sorry guys, I had schools and stuff going on.
No mine is horizontal and its just the standard mybb theme.
I sent you a PM with the postbit.
yeah, guys PM me your post bit. if you guys can send it https://gist.github.com/ that would be wonderful.

I updated OP for manual fix. sorry, MyBB doesn't really have a set footer for Postbit
When you "Thank" a post in a multi-page thread, it refreshes and takes you back to the 1st page of the thread.
Dont work..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7