MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rate Me a Funny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Very good work, things are working perfect for me now! If I find any bugs I'll definitely post them here, and/or if someone else is looking for a similar plugin, ill refer them to this one.
One again, thanks for your wonderful support, and debugging Smile.
I tested things and my rate gets updated after 5 seconds, so you squashed that bug.
Excellent mod, but a few problems:

- Rearranging the icons does not work, neither does deleting and remaking icons for them to be at the back. For example, my "Offensive!" icon is right between the "Agree" and "Love it!" icons. No way to move it.

- In the options, clicking a user group that can use the icon actually *disables* the user group from using it. Maybe it's meant to do that and is just worded incorrectly?

- Would be nice to hand an option to disable usernames from appearing. I'd rather keep the ratings anonymous.

Also, when you click list, why do some ratings have a more whitish box, and others have a more yellowish box?
Thanks for reporting the rearranging not work! My plugins are really based off of this forum's inputs.

oh uhm... oops. :p I do mean disable the users. I need to reword this. sorry!

that's a great idea. I will keep that in mind!

you can customize the style. I do not plan in changing that.
Is there any way you prevent people from rating their own posts?
(2012-12-10, 11:11 PM)Soleedus Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way you prevent people from rating their own posts?

no, but I can add that option.
please do
Updated!
Please download at https://github.com/jung3o/Rate-Me-a-Funny
to download files click on the "zip" button on the page

+ Fixed wording in the ACP from "can" to "can't"
    + Fixed icon order

+ No more 'Rated &lt3' being spammed. Now it will do something like 'Rated &lt3 x2'...
    + Now there is an option for user to allow self rate!

Update!
Please download at https://github.com/jung3o/Rate-Me-a-Funny
to download files click on the "zip" button on the page

+ Fixed rating mistakes.. oops..
The rating icons show in PMs. If you can, it would be cool if you could somehow make them not display in PMs? Good job on the plugin by the way, it's quite nice.
Thanks for plugin. It is really nice and it works fine for me.

But can you add total stat in post-bit or profile?

I want to know how many rates we get all of the forum. Can you make it?
I have this error in head:

Warning [2] ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given - Line: 508 - File: inc/plugins/ratemf.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7