MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rate Me a Funny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I do believe I used the cache system right this time :p
New temporary download link v1.1.1

I'm allowed to do the temporary download link right? as long as it has no virus.
(2012-11-22, 03:45 AM)jung3o Wrote: [ -> ]I do believe I used the cache system right this time :p
New temporary download link v1.1.1

I'm allowed to do the temporary download link right? as long as it has no virus.
That breaks the plugins page for me.
(2012-11-22, 05:26 PM)dopy Wrote: [ -> ]That breaks the plugins page for me.

do you have an error? did you install correctly? make sure you uninstall using the older version before you replace with the newer one.
No error, if I click plguisn it's just the sidebar, but the page itself is blank, and it's not loading, if I click the update plugins button, it gives me an error. I deleted the old files and tried reinstalling, same thing.
(2012-11-22, 06:59 PM)dopy Wrote: [ -> ]No error, if I click plguisn it's just the sidebar, but the page itself is blank, and it's not loading, if I click the update plugins button, it gives me an error. I deleted the old files and tried reinstalling, same thing.

Sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

v1.1.2 Awaiting to be accepted.
Plugin validated.
    + Fixed problem with invalid [
        ^ This was only a problem for PHP versions under 5.4
    + Fixed Cache grab
        ^ Response to 'foreach' error in threaddisplay

New update!
You can use github to download the plugin or wait for the plugin to be approved.

Thank you for reporting bugs to me. And please report any bugs you find. I will fix them asap.
Just wondering, Is this supposed to display the ratings after someone has rated? Or does it just make a button that rates in the background that nobody can see. I sure hope not, but that's what's happening. I have the plugin installed properly, with the 2 HTML inserts in the proper places(Checked many times). So when I click to rate a users post(Not my own post), it says 'rated <3'. And that's the end, nothing else, no display of who rated what, or anything, even upon refresh, AND waiting around. So It's not showing me who rated, just has rate buttons.
ok there is not button in the plugin its just a clickable image. its called ajax request which, another word for it, refreshing the page wihout actually refreshing the page.

in he admin cp settings there is an option for the user to see an updated result every x seconds. you should be able to see the result right after few seconds.
(2012-12-01, 01:42 PM)jung3o Wrote: [ -> ]ok there is not button in the plugin its just a clickable image. its called ajax request which, another word for it, refreshing the page wihout actually refreshing the page.

in he admin cp settings there is an option for the user to see an updated result every x seconds. you should be able to see the result right after few seconds.
I'm quite aware how it works, I reviewed the source. I do see the options in the admin configuration panel, and the (clickable icons) don't seem to function, D:.
Groups that cannot use: Groups I've selected that shouldn't be able to use them like, banned, and awaiting activation.
Ajax enabled.
5 Sec auto refresh.
Allow multi-rate: No.
Rate Delete: Yes

So all seems good, but when I click the icon and wait 20-30 seconds, nothing. I even tried walking about and coming back with the same result. Your plugin is neat, and I would love to use it. I also tried pressing the button and refreshing a minute later. In the end, It doesn't display any ratings.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7