MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Side Boxes Plus!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2012-04-05, 01:45 PM)RockYou Wrote: [ -> ]i have a problem. Smile When I enable it on showthread, the sidebox messes up. I don't know why. Can you help me?

You can make a screenshot?
[Image: sknsd.jpg]
www.beatdj.net
this happens to me
What criteria is the thread quality based on ?
(2012-04-07, 08:12 AM)ProVirus Wrote: [ -> ]What criteria is the thread quality based on ?

$kalite=$thread[replies];
		if ($kalite>20)
		{
			$kalite=100;
		}
(2012-04-07, 10:33 AM)007combatant Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-07, 08:12 AM)ProVirus Wrote: [ -> ]What criteria is the thread quality based on ?

$kalite=$thread[replies];
		if ($kalite>20)
		{
			$kalite=100;
		}
I really think you should remove the "Thread quality" because it depends on various factors. Number of views, number of replies, quality of the content etc.

A single criteria can never suffice judging the quality of a thread.
Same problem as Glas on most themes. One older theme (BlackEvo4) was completely wrecked when I installed the sidebox. Background went from black to white & header was all jumbled. I reinstalled the theme & now is the only one that the box's on showthread work on except the quick jump which is still messed up. Did try reinstalling a newer theme just to see but nothing different there. Thought maybe this could help give someone an idea, would be a very nice sidebox to use.
I got the same problem as Glas..

Can someone make a fix somehow?

+ change the thread quality plx, to several factors, then it would be awesome :>
@Glas Close the forum jump
The latest threads option shows threads that users can't access, that's completely useless and some threads titles may be private.

Unless this is just an issue happening for me, it's quite a huge flaw in the plugin.

Otherwise, nice work - minus messing up quite a bit with my template (but it was rather easy to fix).
@Geo Your right it does not recognize group permissions, all thread titles are shown to all users even private post
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7