MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Side Boxes Plus!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello,

I've done that with permissions, but they still see the thread name into the sidebar.. Would be nice if the developer can create a new release for this one, or someone else..
bump..
still no fix?Sad

Please author, fix it :<
updated
You should call these the Rock Box because that's what it does. It rocks! Thank you for such a killer plugin! Would love to see some of your others if you have any.
Thank you very much 007combatant!! Heart
Smoothly done! I will use the plugin again!

1 thing (not the fault of the author!), is that it's a shame there are too few plugins who support such a positions, so you are kind of limited in the features of it.
Bro your work is just awesome!But in translation function there is a bug.Nothing happened after change languages.Can you fix it.
Hello hall. And thank you very much for sharing this and I hope you continue to work with this plugin I really liked.

first of all, sorry for my English Blush
I have some problems with browsers, and I had to disable the function of the Sidebar on Thread, with chrome I have the following problem:

[Image: error-chrome-0100.png]

[Image: error-chrome-2.png]

And these other with firefox:

[Image: error-sideboxplus-firefox1.png]

[Image: error-firefox-2.png]

[Image: error-firefox-3.png]

something I previously worked to solve problems of duplication in the index was to replace the index with a previous backup.

but this method did not work well with posbit or posbit_classic

please appreciate any information to help me fix this

PD: I'm using the latest version of the plugin that left here. but this also happens whit the version available in:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/side-boxes-plus-2

Rgs
After installing the plugin.
I would not enter the page and the page was white

Please help me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7