MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: advanced mycode not working D:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As you can see from here: http://habfab.com/forum/thread-27-post-3...ml#pid3233

The mod tool we made within the advanced mycode won't work. I've disabled and renabled the plugin, with no joy. The permissions are all correct aswell? Confused

Thanks Smile

~ David
You've to post any testing account as well since guests are not able to view your thread.
username: mybb
Password: 123456

Thanks Smile

~ David
Please provide some more information. Such as:

What exactly is the [mod][/mod] tags supposed to do? Show the text formatted?
What is the regex you are using for the MyCode?
\[mod\](.*?)\[/mod\]

What is the parse order?
Does it work when testing it in the AdminCP?
Regular Expression:
\[mod\](.*?)\[/mod\]

Replacement:
<p style="border-top: 2px solid rgb(226,0,26); border-radius: 1em; border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(226,0,26); padding: 5px 20px 5px 45px; background: rgb(226,0,26) url(images/icons/mod_notice.gif) no-repeat scroll 15px 50%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous; font-size: 13px; font-weight: bold; font-colour: #F8F8F8;">$1</p>

Parse Order: 0, but was 1, tried on 1 and 0, didn't do anything.

It's not working when I test it in admincp.

Thanks Smile

~ David
Is it supposed to look like this?
[attachment=26073]

If so, I'm not sure why yours isn't parsing it correctly.
Yeah it's supposed to look like that

Thanks Smile

~ David
The only other thing I can think of right now is:

Under the Category and Forum settings... make sure you have 'Yes, allow MyCode in posts' checked.

Edit: Well that wouldn't explain why it didn't work in AdminCP... Confused
Just deactivated and reinstalled it, still no luck! Anyone else have an idea what might be going on?

Thanks Smile

~ David
Can you post a screen shot of what it looks like in your AdminCP when you try to test it?
Pages: 1 2 3