MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding a modal login box to MyBB using jQuery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Yeah, you'll have to do just that. A simple if within the JS aught to do it.
I figured that's the case. I guess I am about to risk breaking all my work so far Toungue. I guess I need to learn more JavaScript at some point.
Best way to learn is to jump in and break stuff I've always found Wink
Oh I know. Which is one reason I am buying a VPS in a few days.
I wish you luck there then Wink If you're not used to Linux, you're in for a fun time.
I don't use Linux daily, because I use the Mac. But I have learned a lot online and feel ready for the plunge. I want whatever PHP version when I want it (I am planning to code some stuff with Fuel, so I need 5.3, preferably 5.4).
* Josh H. contemplates making another thread for this topic.
I would certainly advise a new topic as this is going way off topic. If all you're wanting is more up to date PHP or whatever, I would highly advise looking at webfaction.com or pagodabox.com as both would be great alternatives (I myself actually use webfaction for everything these days).
I want control too Toungue, along with the experience I will gain.
I'll make a new topic, but I just don't want to seem, well, narcissistic or heavy-hitter-ish (which I am NOT).
Ah. Owning a VPS is a good experience but in the end I just felt id prefer to let professionals handle the running of the server so I can focus on what I enjoy most: development.
work for me, but the background not dark and i need close button.
please its support
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26