MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Warning System for MyBB 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
All right people. This is it.
Some of you might have thought that the Forum Warning System (FWS) wouldn't return on MyBB 1.2, but then you have thought wrong. Thanks to Tikitiki (who is also a Super Moderator on this board), this fantastic plugin is already available for MyBB 1.2 only a couple of days after the release Big Grin

You can only download this plugin from the mybbmods website for now.

Enjoy Wink

Click to download...
i can not get this mod to work with mybb 12.1
Ah right. I know exactly whats wrong, because I can read your mind!!!
Tikitiki Wrote:Ah right. I know exactly whats wrong, because I can read your mind!!!

opps Big Grinyer sorry here is my porb

i can not see the warn buttion on a thread or post and in the acp when using the mod i can not see the Board Settings and the waring menu is where the Board Settings should be
Did you upload the button to the correct place? Did you activate the plugin? What the site in question?
yes the warn buttion is there as when i done the mybb update i left the images on my sever also if you want a link to my site pm and i will send u one

and i think the porb might be beacse of all the files updates in mybb 1.2.1Big Grin
Hello,

The french translation in the attachment Smile
Tazfan Wrote:and i think the porb might be beacse of all the files updates in mybb 1.2.1Big Grin

Actually, Chris Boulton wrote that all plugins should work with MyBB 1.2.1
The replacement of the menu in AdminCP is due to a problem which I can't solve directly, but I think it has to do with servers. This is a temporary solution. Not sure if it will work on 1.2.1
The reason that the buttons don't show is probably because your templates were reset during the update. Have you tried re-activating the plugin?
yes i have tried re-activating the plugin
Another solution for the problem with the navigation in AdminCP is this:
Open inc/plugins/fws.php and find
	end($menu);
	$key = key(array_keys($menu))+10; 
replace it with
$key = 1000;

And for that other problem, the only thing that doesn't seem to be working is the amount of warning being shown in posts. Everything else seems to be fine on both my hosts. Make sure you aren't looking at a warner's post.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5