MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Advertising / Monetizing / Marketing / Webmaster - Active
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I think your logo needs a little work. Are you a forum about profiting or the word "the," because it's hard to tell with so much emphasis on the latter.
(2012-06-16, 02:15 AM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]I think your logo needs a little work. Are you a forum about profiting or the word "the," because it's hard to tell with so much emphasis on the latter.

I think it's kind of obvious that the forum isn't about the word 'The' Huh
I think you missed my point.
This is one of the best forums around guys, I'm a mod there, and there is so much to learn, and usergroups are cheap!
(2012-06-21, 10:30 AM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: [ -> ]This is one of the best forums around guys, I'm a mod there, and there is so much to learn, and usergroups are cheap!

Quote:1. Access to private VIP section
2. Ability to use signature space
3. Ability to change username

4. Lifetime upgrade
5. Removal of all external adverts (will come into affect at 1,000 members)
6. Allowed to use links in your signature
7. PM folder maximum size increased to 1,000 messages

8. Ability to give +/- 5 reputation points
9. Can edit/delete your own posts without time limits

10. Special group image under your username
11. Special VIP award

Bolded items are free on most forums -- including forums bigger and more useful than this one.

Italicized items have zero real value.
(2012-06-21, 01:04 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:1. Access to private VIP section
2. Ability to use signature space
3. Ability to change username

4. Lifetime upgrade
5. Removal of all external adverts (will come into affect at 1,000 members)
6. Allowed to use links in your signature
7. PM folder maximum size increased to 1,000 messages

8. Ability to give +/- 5 reputation points
9. Can edit/delete your own posts without time limits

10. Special group image under your username
11. Special VIP award

Bolded items are free on most forums -- including forums bigger and more useful than this one.

Italicized items have zero real value.

I don't think you understand some of the items you have 'Italicized':
(2012-06-21, 01:04 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]4. Lifetime upgrade
Unlike many other forums I've seen they make it a price per year subscription in the hope they don't remember to cancel it if they for some reason leave the forum.
(2012-06-21, 01:04 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]10. Special group image under your username
11. Special VIP award
Having the VIP group image and the VIP award show that you have invested into the forum and that you are far less likely to risk your reputation on a forum in which you have invested money in to. This will help VIP users with their buying, selling etc..

~Hostpro
Still looking for comments and opinions guys Smile
(2012-06-03, 06:47 PM)Hostpro Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everybody for your help. When im home I'll make some changes Smile

You made none of the changes I suggested. Not that I think you should do it because I said it, but I would at least appreciate a reply to what was a relatively lengthy post of feedback. Whatever, good luck with your market/music/webmaster/world news/graphics site.
Your comments confirmed my understanding of the features -- my assertions were correct. Thank you.
(2012-06-26, 03:53 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Your comments confirmed my understanding of the features -- my assertions were correct. Thank you.

Don't really get what you mean
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5