MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anime & Manga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I don't know man, I only understand a bit about japanese animation, but hopefully someone can answer you.
(2012-06-10, 10:06 AM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]@Omar G.
You can watch the movie because it doesn't spoil the end, but don't do it, since the showdown of the last episodes is just cold badassness and the movie is the cherry on the cake.
Safe the best for last Big Grin

Already saw the anime, just can't find time for the movie Sad

A don't see animes based on games, so...
Here is the summer anime chart: http://static.neregate.com/2012/06/nereg...e-v3.1.png

Thoughts?
Fairy Tail Movie could be good.
try watching clannad its a sad love anime ;D got touching parts in it
Im getting to the end of FMA:Brotherhood now Big Grin I love it Toungue I don't want it to end, but I can see all the story arcs merging into the finale. I hope they make a new series (and soon!)
I know the feeling, Tom. I also didn't want it to end. FMA:B is just amazing. I have to rewatch it someday.
I'm on 59 right now Sad I know there's 64 so only a few episodes to go Sad
(2012-06-14, 06:53 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]I know the feeling, Tom. I also didn't want it to end. FMA:B is just amazing. I have to rewatch it someday.

I'm so lucky I can rewatch anything as long as it's good, watched each LOTR movie over 30 times Big Grin
Also watched FMA Brotherhood over 10 times, still stays fun.
Tom, there is still a 2 hour long movie and some bonus episodes, so there's still a cherry on top of the cake Wink
Well, i just finished FMA:Brotherhood Sad Such a shame, I wish it would just keep going Toungue

So, let me get this straight, Ed has lost his alchemy? Forever? Sad

I wish they'd just make it a recurring series, like Pokemon, or Power Rangers or any of those other shows Toungue

Also, what audience is FMA aimed at? I mean, it seems to be for like 14 year olds, until they start swearing lots Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18