MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anime & Manga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2012-07-03, 10:23 AM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]I just finished watching Death Note a few days ago. Pretty awesome!

I didn't like the ending, but it was the only way to do it really.

Wait until you watch FMA:B. Toungue
Death Note seems like two different seasons to me and the ending wasn't even good IMO. It ended for me after L dead.
Light put it pretty aptly. L was really what made Death Note fun, it was boring afterward. I believe his words more more along the lines of how easy it was to fool the task force.
Just started reading the new Shounen Jump's manga, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Assassination Classroom). Man, this was a good read. The first chapter has 50 pages and the story is crazy.
Fairy Tail anyone?
I'm a fan of Fairy Tail but stopped watching the anime recently since it became fillers. The manga is still good though.
I love the manga, just can't handle the anime. I don't know why they have to use colorful characters, it seems to me like a kids cartoon or something.
What do you mean exactly? The characters didn't seem to much different from most anime. Plus it's an anime about magic with dragons and everything Toungue.
It's about the Dragon of Death! lol.
Well it is colorful but bada*s, I mean who can look badas* with pink hair?

Anyway who watches/reads Bleach?
Can anyone recommend a good anime? I like FMA Smile Haven't watched any death note but form what I read of the plot synopsis on wikipedia it doesn't sound like my scene. I like FMA because it's a bit more "magical" but I don't really want anything like YugiOh XD Too magical Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18