MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anime & Manga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Well after the new movie i think kishi will end it but as a hardcore DBZ he might leave it for a third series.
naruto shipudden and history's strongest disciple (mangas too) is where i'm at
Hey, guys. I've watched and read some new stuff. I recommend this ones, I really enjoyed them:

Anime: Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin; Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho.
Manga: Pluto; Shin Angyo Onshi (manhwa).
I'm a little disappointed Berserk not having a weekly release cycle. Naruto is at the edge of ending (I hope so, don't want to see what happened to bleach full-bring arc ~.~) so I think I will wait to start reading a new manga. One Piece may be the next but it its longness doesn't encourage me.
* Alex Smith recommends one piece and fairy tail if you like naruto and bleach.

* Alex Smith me keeps up on all four.

* Alex Smith says if you never read Air Gear it's great (ending wasn't the best IMO but overall a great manga).
Fairy tail blah can't stand it, one piece fk yeah. been watching that too.
Omar, if you really enjoyed 20th Century Boys, you really should read the other Urasawa's mangas. Like Pluto and Monster.

If you really like Berserk as I do, you should read Shin Angyo Onshi.

And yeah, Berserk fans are always disappointed with that, but at least we have chapters with quality. Toungue

And I don't even need to say that I recommend you to read One Piece. Smile
Card Captor Sakura and its accompanying anime are really good.

Also, Megaman NT Warrior. Why is that anime so underrated? ;-;
Hey guys,
I just finished watching full metal alchemist and I feel like what should I do now, I just didn't wanted it to end but really an amazing anime, I will recommend it to everyone Smile

I am looking forward to watching a new anime something which shows adventure and action. Do you have any suggestions on what I should watch next ?
wow I haven't watched anime since "final yamato" and "Naruto" remember final yamato?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18