MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gamer Templates - Graphics Community / Free Themes & Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2012-06-08, 07:21 PM)GFXdot Wrote: [ -> ]The theme he is using right now is a ripped theme.
And what makes you think this?
(2012-06-08, 07:21 PM)GFXdot Wrote: [ -> ]The theme he is using right now is a ripped theme.

Before you go around accusing that I ripped a theme make sure you get the facts straight first. I purchased these theme at Audentio. The theme is called Unova and it was create by Eric J, who has been posting in this thread, and it's listed up at Audentio as a premium theme.

Coming from the person who is using a ripped theme himself?

http://rihtar.eu/
(2012-06-08, 02:25 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure he's doing free themes, though, so it isn't really competing if you're doing totally different things. xP

(2012-06-08, 03:43 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Hard to take it seriously when it does not even have its own theme ...

---

Audentio makes free themes too, so yes, they are competitors. I don't want to start a discussion though.

Good luck with your site koz.
Well I took what everyone said into consideration and decided to create a custom theme, which is now live on my website. Smile

I'm going to use the Unova theme for another project coming up that doesn't involve themes or templates.
Seems like your new theme is inspired in the BlackEvo4. It would be good for your forum to have a theme with gaming characters, something more about gaming, not just black and yellow.
Nice job on the theme koz, I like it. Smile
(2012-06-09, 09:17 AM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like your new theme is inspired in the BlackEvo4. It would be good for your forum to have a theme with gaming characters, something more about gaming, not just black and yellow.

Actually it looks nothing like BlackEvo4. My inspiration was a website called Game Renders. I was thinking of putting a group of characters where the search bar is but that's for a later time. I'm also going to work on redesigning the logo.

Thank you a lot Eric. I'm going to be redoing the user area by making it a single drop down.
(2012-06-09, 03:41 AM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]Well I took what everyone said into consideration and decided to create a custom theme, which is now live on my website. Smile

I'm going to use the Unova theme for another project coming up that doesn't involve themes or templates.

Plain and simple theme, but i really like it. Maybe a bit more color here and there. But since you said you are redesigning the logo that wouldnt be to much of a problem anymore.
Yeah that's what I was going for when I made the theme. I didn't want anything to flashy because this is mainly a site for gamers to use as a resource. They can come to my site and download templates, themes, and logos for their clans or gaming communities. Maybe in the near future I'll do a lot more with it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5