MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gamer Templates - Graphics Community / Free Themes & Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2012-06-08, 06:28 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]Well I appreciate the criticism, but we won't have a custom theme for some time now. I admire Eric's work so I decided to use his theme. My goal isn't to become a huge community, it's mainly to do what I love to do. What I love to do is create graphics and code. Smile

@Eric: Thank you. Toungue

Same here Smile

Nice job! And i think i may actually join, as it looks like something i could be interested in.
It would be cool to have you with us Scois0n. I've been busy a lot lately so I managed to release 2 more free templates the other day, and I'm mainly on hold finishing the main design.
(2012-06-12, 12:01 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]It would be cool to have you with us Scois0n. I've been busy a lot lately so I managed to release 2 more free templates the other day, and I'm mainly on hold finishing the main design.

I'll join up later Toungue
I've made plenty of updates to the website itself. I need some input! Smile
I find the themes you make are way better than the theme you're actually using on your site, which is very hard on the eyes and feels unfinished.
I thank you for the input, but I can't agree on the theme being hard on the eyes. I've had plenty of people test the theme already and a lot ask if I was going to release it. I agree that my other themes are better, but the main theme is meant to be simple and easy to navigate. When 1.8 is released I'll be making major changes to the main design.
The theme is way too dark. It's very off putting.
(2012-06-21, 04:57 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]The theme is way too dark. It's very off putting.

This.. It's very hard on the eyes.. I can't even bare to try to read anything
Then how should I go about not making it hard on the eyes. Maybe removing gold text and making it a better color that doesn't blind you?

Edit: I went ahead and changed the navbars and I also changed the link colors to be a lighter shade of grey to give it a lighter feel to it. Tell me what you think.
(2012-06-21, 05:34 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]Then how should I go about not making it hard on the eyes. Maybe removing gold text and making it a better color that doesn't blind you?

I don't recall what it looked like before the changes, but it's still a little hard on my eyes, personally. Making the darks slightly lighter might do the trick.

After browsing for a little, my eyes get adjusted. It's just the initial visit(s) that makes my eyes scream a little.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5