MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: EURO 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2012-06-27, 06:05 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]They should just play until somebody scores again. That's what they do in cricket. If it takes longer than the expected time (obviously 90 mins in football) then just keep playing Toungue

What if no one scores after like 1 hour?
Then you play another Toungue

Or you could just rematch
Lol TV schedules/player welfare would drop kick that idea in the face.

Rematch in a major tournament like this isn't possible either.
Hala Spain SmileSmile
Yet another close match and champs are through SmileSmile.
I'm so but so sad.
Pirata, explain to me why your manager billed arguably the best penalty taker in the world 5th? Two defenders took penalties before him.

Other than that, I'm glad Spain one if I'm honest. The last team I want to win the Euro's is Germany and I feel Spain has a better chance at beating them than the Portuguese.
Spain really deserved that one, guessing the Italy/Germany game is already decided.
I think the manager was thinking the penalties was going to go till 5 or more. Plus Ronaldo has a history of choking on Penalities. (or did at Man U at least.)
(2012-06-27, 09:56 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so but so sad.

Yeah, man. I really was expecting a victory from Portugal. In my honest opinion, we played better than them. They only played better than us in the prolongation (if this is the right word in english). We really deserved to win.
Portugal edged first half. Second half no one was better, it was boring. Extra time Spanish were a lot better and should have scored twice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12