MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mahogany Folk Music Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I made a few more changes, would love some more feedback! What's your first impression when you visit the forum?
Hmm, it doesn't really look any different to me. First impression is tidy - I am still not a fan of your header menu, but you knew that. How many new posts are you getting a day?
I'm getting about 34 posts a day.. I'm trying to get that higher.

I tried to fix the header menu but wasn't able to get anything working that looks better..
It looks nice. I can tell there's an improvement from before, and I like that you're constantly trying to improve your forum. Good job.

The only thing I suggest other than some theme edits is merging your sub-forums within General Music into the same. Genre's that start to gain a lot of activity can have their own sub-forum when that happens.

Also, it might just be me, but I personally never liked the use of "old" for the off image. It just seems like it might turn people off from posting. Maybe use "no new."
okay good suggestion on the old for the off button. I'll change that today!

FYI I jus found out that the forum has moved from 0 to 3 on google page rank!
Nearing 2000 posts!!
Yay for the page rank Big Grin
Thanks!
Just setup a group promotion.. prepare to be Mahoganized. lol
2000 posts! and some great members!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5